• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

How can I make a Waterfall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic_TH

I was trying but i can't find how to make a Waterfall in what i can get inside, like the normal water.

Please help.

Make a control sector and give one of the linedefs, a tag and the effect '121'. Make sure the celling and floor heights are how you want them. Then give the sector of your choice, the same tag. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
How i can make a Waterfall ?

Make a control sector and give one of the linedefs, a tag and the effect '121'. Make sure the celling and floor heights are how you want them. Then give the sector of your choice, the same tag. Hope this helps!

When i put the 121 to the ''Solid'' Waterfall, all the Zone gets flooded, and i have to delete the ''Solid'' Waterfall.

Are you just using one tag? If so, that may be your problem.

Well, look, i'm beginner in Zone Builder, i don't know what's the thing i'm doing bad, so if you know what i'm doing bad can you tell me what is and how i can fix it please ? If you do not mind sure.

I suggest giving Linedef Type 120 and 121 a shot. There are also some example wads and setup tutorials over on the SRB2 Wiki too.

let's make it as simple as possible. A water fall is nothing more than a water fof that displays a waterfall texture on its sides.

If you can make a basic fof (floor over floor) you can make a water fof the same way, extend the bottom of it to the floor of where you placed your waterfall, and boom! You have a water fall.

You know that is the wrong zone to post that thread right?

You need to post that thread in "Editing Help" :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back