mt_JonicityXmas.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont avoid the curse filter plz. And um yeah.
It really doesn't matter, make a map that isn't influenced by a city?

tyrzi said:
Kancsar said:
I was in Joni's server i think in 2008 xmas, i experienced everything in this map, and i must review this:

Let's start this with a starting score of 10/10, and every bad stuff negates 1 point from the score!

- Many visual glitches, lack of good scenery, lotsa annoying areas in the map: -1
- Placement of the things and items are horrid: -1
- Ability to do a 'World of Pain' by getting all 4 special rings, and pressing the ring shot button once will make all players get hurt: -1
- The map is not "a bit big", it's HUGE, and regular Match stages are supposed to be in beetwen small to medium sizes: -1
- Lotsa hazard sectors/objects, like that lazer room for the infinity: -1
- Why is this map called "jonicity", if it's created by tyrzi?: -1
- Platforms around pits makes innocent players get hit easly, and can also make the victim fly to the bottomless pit: -1
- The map is bland and mostly flat and open: -1
- The map Frame lags, because of the open map, many thing types and visual glitches: -1
- There are some missing Thok Barriers in some point of the map: -1

So let's count this: It's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 bad stuff, which means -1 points each!

So this map makes a score of 0/10

I don't care if it's your first map, i suggest reading a tutorial (aka SRB2Wiki) before EVEN starting making a map!

Whoever made this map i must say this:

THIS MAP FAILS, YOU ALL ARE NOOBZ!!!

E.O.D. KTHXBAI!

P.S.: Inb4 flaming post, cause i was harsh
WHY NO ONE DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME!!!! I TOLD YOU JONI WAS WORKING IN THIS PROJECT TOO!
1. I create map
2. I give this for joni cause cristmas present give good hug to others
so this was Xmas present for joni.
3. Joni replace item locations and other stuff what he feel like.
SO THIS ISN'T ALL MY WORK, NOT MY LEVEL/WAD, THIS IS JONI'S LEVEL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! + This was JONI'S first and mine ... ... maybe 10th and mine 2nd what is in releases - levels folder.
We maybe were noobs, but things are changed.

O...k... That bolded text isnt right, we did that map together :/.. We dealed that I put the items/edits to Wad/build the map too. Remember? THIS IS OUR MAP. Not mine...

Kanscar: Ok, please, even this is mine first map, and tyrzi's 2/3/4 map, do you think its perfect then? Second, noobs? Yea, I am n00B in map making, tyrzi is a bit better. But... I take that for a thankful saying, cause you see it yourself's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back