The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinkie Pie has been out for a while now. Fluttershy, on the other hoof, has only just recently been released.

I'm still waiting for my plushies. Plastic ponies really don't interest me that much. On the other hand, a nice Twilight Sparkle plushie for me to do my studying with? If Hasbro doesn't make any decent plushies anytime soon, I'm going to have to make one on my own, or recruit someone else to.

I'm still waiting for my plushies. Plastic ponies really don't interest me that much. On the other hand, a nice Twilight Sparkle plushie for me to do my studying with? If Hasbro doesn't make any decent plushies anytime soon, I'm going to have to make one on my own, or recruit someone else to.
fluttershy_ready_for_the_gala_by_babylondonstar-d4ck1to.jpg

And none of us will ever have it.

Where did you find that, Prime? I'm gonna guess that's just the work of one of those bronies/pegasisters who happens to be a genius at sowing? I've seen quite a bit of nice plushies around the interweb, but few people put patterns for their work. :/

Hasbro could probably make a killing if they actually siezed upon the opportunity and made some nice toys for once. But no, they insist on making crap instead.

One of my friends posted it on Facebook, said that it went for 2000 bucks on eBay. I couldn't believe it when I saw the picture, it looked so professional.

You're entitled to your opinion of the show (as completely and utterly wrong as I may view it), but I'm not going to tolerate somebody lambasting everyone else for liking what they hate.

If you're seriously going to leave, you should hurry up and do it so I don't have to clean up your messes. If you're reconsidering, then shape up.

By the way, good luck finding anywhere on the Internet that doesn't have a sizable following for the show. Only place I can think of is SomethingAwful, only because they explicitly banned any discussion, positive or negative. Hope you've got $15.

Are you kidding me? Buying six year old toys?!
Jesus, I'm starting to become really embarassed to be on these fourms. Heck, I saw another episode just to see if I was being a bit harish, but actually I was being too KIND. This show is AWFUL. The writing is cliche and predictable as hell, jokes aren't even close to funny, and it's sad that bronies exist because of a show for little kids. The SRB2 fourms are a bunch of bronies. I'd rather watch the new Spongebob crap than this. Wait, why am I ranting about a girls' show? Oh yeah, because sadly there is an actual fan following. As soon as I finally get my answer to SRB2Wii, I'm outta here like sand in the wind.

Hey calm down , every franchise has fans its no big deal that people hate or like this show. your opinion is kind of biased though.Having to have a need for a Object and Obtaining the Object brings joy to someone even if its a toy. I mean look at Sonic it started off for little kids and I am now Eight-Teen still playing srb2 and Sonic stuff and what not. I mean, I know the pony stuff is annoying sometimes but I still have respect for their fanbase since their so dedicated to the show qnd other things. It kind of reminds me of how srb2 was dedicated to its-self and other things and still is. You gotta respect the change and it may change the respect. I mean if a internet trend is really making you too upset to be on some sonic forum take that rant on youtube and see what people would say.

take that rant on youtube and see what people would say.

This is the BEST. ADVICE. EVER.

I am so gonna use this one more often. Ignoring the fact that people will rant and complain about anything and everything on Youtube.

Hey calm down , every franchise has fans its no big deal that people hate or like this show. your opinion is kind of biased though.Having to have a need for a Object and Obtaining the Object brings joy to someone even if its a toy. I mean look at Sonic it started off for little kids and I am now Eight-Teen still playing srb2 and Sonic stuff and what not. I mean, I know the pony stuff is annoying sometimes but I still have respect for their fanbase since their so dedicated to the show qnd other things. It kind of reminds me of how srb2 was dedicated to its-self and other things and still is. You gotta respect the change and it may change the respect. I mean if a internet trend is really making you too upset to be on some sonic forum take that rant on youtube and see what people would say.
But Sonic wasn't meant for little girls. Actually, most people on YouTube that discuss this show actually is more geared towards hating it, I'm just sayin'.
End of rant.

But Sonic wasn't meant for little girls. Actually, most people on YouTube that discuss this show actually is more geared towards hating it, I'm just sayin'.
End of rant.
Sonic wasn't meant for little girls? Man this still a biased opinion bro. MLP: FIM wasn't meant for little girls either the old show was. Sonic and this has the same thing in common they were meant for the whole audience and not a variety. If you've seen the V-chip and ESRB ratings then it proves the point.

i said end of rant. Unless you don't mind me giving another whole flaming paragraph.

I'll give you this: there are tons of YTPs I've seen with "this horrible show" in it. But it's not like you are gonna change my mind that the show sucks to me. Hell, why did I even write that in the first place if I knew a brony was going to criticize me? I only got mad at the fact that you people are obsessing over a cheap $5 doll thats been made for years. THAT'S FOR LITTLE GIRLS.
That's it, no more from me.

What I learned about friendship today? Haters gonna hate.

No one is really trying to change your mind about anything at all. But it really isn't necessary to fling your hate everywhere you see it. It's not going to solve anything.

i said end of rant. Unless you don't mind me giving another whole flaming paragraph.

I'll give you this: there are tons of YTPs I've seen with "this horrible show" in it. But it's not like you are gonna change my mind that the show sucks to me. Hell, why did I even write that in the first place if I knew a brony was going to criticize me? I only got mad at the fact that you people are obsessing over a cheap $5 doll thats been made for years. THAT'S FOR LITTLE GIRLS.
That's it, no more from me.

What I learned about friendship today? Haters gonna hate.

1. it's not like you are gonna change my mind < BAM KEYWORD
2. If I was a Brony wouldn't I like tolerate and love or something they always say and do?
3. The thing is that your opinions bug's me somehow. Just because its basically a Cry to stop the Internet from doing its thing.
4. I don't criticize I just state the reason why its not a big deal.
5. Not trying to change your mind , go ahead preach that you hate the show its not like your going to change anything.
6. Im just glad you voiced your opinion and your listening to mines and I listen to yours , But you don't have to name call a person just for thinking different of you .

i said end of rant.
Evidently not, considering you had to give me a three paragraph response. Besides, just because you've had your say does not mean I cannot have mine. You have no authority over me in this regard.

Seriously, Mlp for the whole family?
That's what it's been designed for, yes. That's explicitly what the team at Studio B set out to make - a show for little girls that isn't saccharine to the point of nausea. By most accounts, they've been astonishingly successful. Obviously, not by your account, but nothing is loved by everyone 100% of the time - nothing.

I could never see a boy wanting to watch this show.
And yet, they exist. My own brother, for instance.

Adults would think nothing of it
Apparently not, seeing as a large portion of the demographic is adults. Not just males, of course - plenty of women like it too - although obviously there are a lot more males than one'd have assumed.

the bronies damage everything in my brain.
I sincerely doubt you are actively becoming stupider because we're fans of a show. That doesn't even make sense.

I'll give you this: there are tons of YTPs I've seen with "this horrible show" in it. But it's not like you are gonna change my mind that the show sucks to me.
At this point, I can't say as I'm trying to. You've proven yourself to be a lost cause ages ago. There's not even anything wrong with that. But I will still take offense to the derogatory tone you're taking over something so trivial.

Hell, why did I even write that in the first place if I knew a brony was going to criticize me?
If you knew you didn't want to set yourself up for it, then why didn't you just erase it and back down? Learning to pick your fights is important.

I only got mad at the fact that you people are obsessing over a cheap $5 doll thats been made for years. THAT'S FOR LITTLE GIRLS.
More the show. And people buy merchandise for shows they like. Nothing is abnormal about this. The fact that the show in question is for little girls means very little in the grand scheme of things.

I mean, seriously. Who the hell are you to care what I or other people watch? Is it any of your business? It's not like I live anywhere near you to force you to watch the show or anything. I find your taking offense at this extremely silly, especially since you've now gotten two strikes out of three within a matter of hours. You're going to get banned over something so meaningless. Think about what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back