Creepiest Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. If you have the ability to dodge EVERY ATTACK he uses and use broken abilities like Tornado and Copy, it's not scary.

Anyways, Floor Masters, even though they aren't bosses, are scary stuff.

Last edited:
Torso from Tomb Raider 1 (and not Anniversary, that one's just lame) gets my number #1. Wait untill you see him; you'll be freaked outta your mind!

The Nightmares (of Link's Awakening) are pretty creepy, but not by their looks. They're aware that they only exist as a dream and take every opportunity to remind Link that should he succeed on his quest, they and possibly Link will cease to be. That absolutely blew me away.

If we're talking more aethetically creepy, that'd have to be the Elder Shroob Princess of ML:PiT. There are plenty of scarier-looking bosses out there, but when you factor in the music, setting and her overwhelming strength in her last battle, everything combines to make her twistedly awe-inspiring.

Last edited:
Mine is King Boo Boo from Sonic Adventure 2, So damn creepy D:
UGH, this. Scared the crap out of me when I first got the game and he still does.

It's probably his laugh that does it.

EDIT: Actually, you know what? That parasite boss from Metroid Prime is wack.

Last edited:
Not really. If you have the ability to dodge EVERY ATTACK he uses and use broken abilities like Tornado and Copy, it's not scary..

tornado isn't in Kirby Super Star Ultra. and it's Marx SOUL, not Marx himself. Soul is a bit creepier.

You people aren't trying hard enough. Let's start with Resident Evil 4. You could pick practically any of the bosses or sub-bosses from the game and find something terrifying about them. Here's my picks:

Dr. Salvador: The guy who wears a bag on his head and carries a chainsaw around. Now, my first impression of this guy was "oh, he carries a chainsaw, he probably does a lot more damage than the guys with knives and pitchforks"... you know what? He's even worse. He instantly kills you. And not in your "oh, I touched you with a chainsaw, you have to fall over now" traditional kind of way, oh no, he slices your freaking head off. Hell, it's not even a clean cut - he clearly struggles for a moment or two, and it just makes the moment all the more brutal. Did I mention that this guy takes one hell of a beating? It takes a shotgun blast just to make him flinch.

And just when you think it can't get any worse than that, sometimes they show up in the middle of crowded skirmishes and you can't tell which direction he's coming from. So the last thing you hear is vroom vroom vroom YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHASDHAJDHAJKLSDHAJKLDH before inexlicably becoming a head shorter.

Oh yeah, and Salazzar's assistant from later on in the game is pretty creepy too. Even a freaking Chicago Typewriter - a tommygun from each each shot is as strong as, if not even stronger than, an upgraded .44 Magnum - takes a while to kill the bastard unless you freeze him. On top of that, he's much faster than you, can attack from above and below with little warning, and by the way, is a big black demonic-looking guy with glowy orange eyes. Eep.

You people aren't trying hard enough. Let's start with Resident Evil 4. You could pick practically any of the bosses or sub-bosses from the game and find something terrifying about them.
It's not like everyone on the message boards has played Resident Evil.

I think that Birdo's a creepy boss. The way he looks freaks me out.

Why has giygas not been said yet?

Because Giygas isn't really scary.

I haven't really encountered any creepy bosses, but If I had to pick I'd go with the hidden Chernabog boss from Kingdom Hearts.

If you don't recognize him, he's Satan from Fantasia.

The fact that saying "he" is the CORRECT thing freaks me out more...
Nintendo reconed that so Brido is just genderless, but it hangs around yoshi a lot. On resident evil 4 I thought the regenators were alot more scarier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back