Quake Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

superflip96

Now loaded with Calcium!
I just found out about this recently, And so far I am very impressed.

Basically, It's a free web based version of Quake *I am assuming 3 Arena's Gameplay* that runs in your browser via a plugin, And works with Mac, Windows, And Linux.
Graphics aren't prioritized compared to most PC games as of recent dates, So it focuses A LOT more on Gameplay performance, And my PC can usually run this at a great speed.

Gametypes include Clan arena, where all players have full Ammo, Health, Armor, And weapons, Instagib/Instagib CTF, which games all players a Railgun that can kill instantly. And your average FPS modes such as CTF, and Free for all/Team Deathmatch, All of which can be played online with other players, As well as computer controlled opponents.

If you're still hungry for more information, Just visit their site here: www.quakelive.com
My username is TheSuperFlip if you want to add me.

Last edited:
After playing quake 3, I did try quake live out. Its pretty well done since its quake 3 but with more added features. Now the only thing I want is support for OPERA.

You are on my friends list. I play it from time to time. Some stages IMO are boring, I like the space ones with teleporters and boost pads. :D

Some stages IMO are boring, I like the space ones with teleporters and boost pads. :D
My favorites have to be...
Campgrounds Redux, And Space CTF.

I especially like how Space CTF gives you shotgun as soon as you respawn, So that's a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back