ONLINE-CRF.soc (my first succesful SOC/script!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I decided to make a script for this, so, well, I guess this is the key configs for the script:

1-0: The gravity settings, 1-9 being .1-.9, and 0 being no gravity
Space: Startrings 999
Alt: Startlives 99
Delete: Makes you say "PWNT!!!!!!"
c: Greenflower Zone 1, Coop
m: Sapphire Falls Zone, Match
f: Silver Cascade Zone, CTF
r: Quicksand Ruins Zone, Race
t: Sapphire Falls Zone, Tag
end: Enables Ringslinger

Here is the link for the script

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qlkfmq

If you want me to add some things, I am gonna update it in the future. Just PM what you want me to put in the script, and I will add it. Also, post bugs here if there are any that you need fixed. Thank you, and I hope you all use it

EDIT 1: Added name, color and skin to the script, as well as all but team match and time-only race

EDIT 2: Made the End button the Ringslinger button and all but Tag has their respective letter set for changing to that mode. Also need the command for the Team Match and Time-Only race to add them to the script

EDIT 3: Made the Tag button "T" now, since you can just set it to another, free, button

Hm....could be handy, although I don't see why startlives/rings is so popular in netgames. Gravity can be plain fun, depending on how you use it.

Anyway, you might wanna make a button to activate race in the circuit levels. After the circuit levels were made, I don't see why I ever should race in greenflower or other coop levels anymore.

It's just my first time making a script on my own, so I may not have added some things EVERYONE wants. But still, send me a message with requests on what to put in for my next update and post bugs here so I can try to fix them if there are any bugs

So what you all are saying is, I can't make my own script and put it up here, even if a few things are already in another one? Geez... And I was making one with MORE than just coop mode!!!

Then Keep Making it. If you get so well, who knows? You might be the Scriptor King, and I never saw the other one :|

I also made a Shadow Clone Jutsu for sonic, and an all in one script, with the jte and online cfg one put together. But i haven't released it because it's a lil bugy still

La la said:
The shadow clone jutsu sounds cool i guess.... :|
That does sound pretty cool.So is this online thing. OMG! La La just joined today and is already banned?! Anyways,now I don't have to use the console and flip through commands i've already put.Well, most of them anyway.

I edited some things in the script so that the buttons will be set for the modes. All modes but Tag have been set to their title thing, like CTF, it shows "F" on the screen to join a netgame, so the "F" key will take you to CTF mode in your own netgame

Speaking of the Shadow Clone Jutsu, couldn't you theoretically make it so that when you press a certain key or get a certain item, that on Ninja-Vanish.wad thing activates and 5-or-more clones appear?

Super Sonic said:
when I load it the single handler segment violation happens

Did ya use "addfile" to use this script, or did ya use "exec" for it? Because if ya used "addfile" instead, then that is what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back