• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic 64 Mod (Third Beta Out!)

Do You Like The Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, It's Stupid -.-

• Kind OF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I really would like to see those custom textures. In fact, I have a few ideas myself, but I'm probably going to have to put them in myself for them to ever happen.

And no, those GFZROCK textures are idiotic. They need to be switched to DUMMY(DUMMY is the exact same thing ya know). Also, we need a matching flat. It really looked stupid with the dirt/grass combination.

Beta 2 is out! It includes:
1.Scrf_SS64Maps.wad (This is Green Vally, Prision Break, Bowser's Domain and PBZCTF)
2.Supersonic64.wad (small character update)
3.Supertails64.wad (update)
4.Superknuckles64.wad (update)
The link for beta 2 is on the first post.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ladies and Gentlemen.

It has come to my attention that this has little to no difference with the last beta. For an unknown reason, the only thing that I saw changed was the GFZROCK patch. And the characters are no longer cheap.

However, something few of you know is that the last beta had a map on MAP03, so go out there and play!

Sorry to say, I am unable to assemble a more up-to-date beta because I don't have all of the work made for this release.

Nova Rocker has logged out. No immediate update.

BlueZero4 said:
However, something few of you know is that the last beta had a map on MAP03, so go out there and play!
Actually, I did. I almost always test wads in unadvertised coop games rather than single player. =P

that's not the fault of the wad. it happend in my special stages too so it also happens with rings.

You saw the words "second beta", right? Also, work on your spelling and punctuation, and capitalization.

Yay, new screens. I hope you like them.
srb20061.png

srb20062.png

srb20063.png

Umm, try supersonic64.wad. Or regular Tails. Or regular Knuckles. Though I should really fix that...

Oh yeah, and that platforming part of Special Stage 4 was EASY.

BlueZero4 said:
Umm, try supersonic64.wad. Or regular Tails. Or regular Knuckles. Though I should really fix that...

Oh yeah, and that platforming part of Special Stage 4 was EASY.
I AM using supersonic64.wad............

BlueZero4 said:
Or superkuckles64.wad. (Yes, that's Nova's typo.) I really do think its bizzare, but he floats.
I never noticed the typo........

And I kinda have the game saved at Prison Break zone as Sonic, and I do NOT want to restart the entire mod.

For some reason, Kuckles can float without sinking. That makes all the other platform stunts a breeze. Going back through the first level should be easy.

BlueZero4 said:
For some reason, Kuckles can float without sinking. That makes all the other platform stunts a breeze. Going back through the first level should be easy.
But I don't fell like doing that.

I'm actually feeling ike fixing those wads myself, thankyouverymuch. Well, assuming they haven't been changed since last beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back