Steam accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of people on these boards that own a Steam account, there is even a SRB2 Steam group. I remembered a way to link groups but I can't seem to figure it out.

Steam accounts? English's my 3rd language and I'm not into computer stuff, what exactly are those?

Steam accounts? English's my 3rd language and I'm not into computer stuff, what exactly are those?

This is "those" XD

wikipedia said:
Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat functionality.
As of March 2011, there are over 1,250 games available through Steam, and over 30 million active user accounts. Although Valve never releases sales figures, Stardock, owner of Steam's competing platform Impulse, estimated that Steam has a 70% share of the digital distribution market for video games.
Many major publishers have large catalogues available on Steam, including: Bethesda Softworks, Electronic Arts, Activision, and Rockstar Games

Anyway I have one, though not normally on it as much except for times I have the urge to play Team Fortress 2.

Last edited:
I've got one. My name is *surprise* "Charybdizs" if you wish to friend me. I dunno why you would though, it's not like I play TF2 or Garry's Mod or anything. :]

No, absolutely nobody here has a Steam account. We do not have any topics on Portal 2 and Team Fortress 2, at least one of which requires a Steam account to even play and one of which it's highly encouraged for, no sir. We also don't have a specific section on our profile pages wherein you can put in Steam accounts, and even if we did, it's obvious that no user has already filled the field in, let alone several users.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

We also don't have a specific section on our profile pages wherein you can put in Steam accounts, and even if we did, it's obvious that no user has already filled the field in, let alone several users.

Wait what, we do?

Oh wow, I honestly didn't know that. :J

No, absolutely nobody here has a Steam account. We do not have any topics on Portal 2 and Team Fortress 2, at least one of which requires a Steam account to even play and one of which it's highly encouraged for, no sir. We also don't have a specific section on our profile pages wherein you can put in Steam accounts, and even if we did, it's obvious that no user has already filled the field in, let alone several users.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Whoops! ^^;;

Although having a topic to have a master list is a whole lot easier than looking though everyone's user profile to see who has a steam account =/

That assumes that everyone here with a Steam account joins that group. I know TTM doesn't, and I'd imagine that a signifigant number of people don't even know that SRB2 even has a Steam group.

That assumes that everyone here with a Steam account joins that group. I know TTM doesn't, and I'd imagine that a signifigant number of people don't even know that SRB2 even has a Steam group.

Me being one of those peoplez Xd

But since I'm hardly on steam as much, no real point to me joining a group or this one for that matter. Course if someone wants to add me, PM me first.

I have steam, But i only use it for portal 1, im going to get tf2 one of these days. but yeah if you want to add me pm me.

Nope. I definitely have no Steam account in my profile bit to the left of this text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back