Shadow The Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would of been better than sa2 if it had no weapons,the weird thing about being renergade or hero, and if they had some levels longer...

None of us really care about this emo recolor. He doesn't even know "who he really is." If I went back in time, i'd make it so he'd would stay dead, then Sonic Team would make great games again.

Sumakima said:
If I went back in time, i'd make it so he'd would stay dead, then Sonic Team would make great games again.

Ditto. All shadow did was mess up sonic team's reputation for awsome games(like how NIGHTS messed it up). John Bobot shouldn't have let them do that to sonic.

Sumakima said:
If I went back in time, i'd make it so he'd would stay dead, then Sonic Team would make great games again.

Lies. With or without Shadow, Sonic Team would still be a bunch of mindless idiots making a mockery of Sonic.

Think of it this way. Without Shadow, then we wouldn't have to play as a weak emo who is trying to find "who he is."

Maybe not but my point is that even if we didn't have Shadow, that doesn't change the fact that Sonic Team is no longer capable of making good games. Without Shadow they'd just make something else just as stupid or God forbid even worse. And no one is making you play as the "weak emo recolor". If you don't want to, just play pre-SA1 games.

Am I the only one who finds that game enjoyable? Of course it's buggy, and there's pleanty of useless stuff. And I'm not going to tell you that most of the stories didn't suck. (Though I'd love to see more of the 'Android Empire') But I applaud Sonic Team for thinking outside the box, and would like to see another game of similar-- though less unpolished-- nature.

There, I said my true opinion about a post Heroes game on a forum of type-two fanboys. Am I going to die?

I would have liked this game if it had a better shooting system. I mean, if it was more like I had an aimer or something rather than just random firing, I would feel a whole lot better.

Buggy, sloppy, bland, boring and almost unplayable.

This is without a doubt the worst game I have ever played, and one of the growing number of reasons why I will never buy a Sonic game again.

Welcome to the wrong forum!

In fact I'm sure we have this topic in the correct forum. Several times over. So I'll just lock this one and let you argue it over there in the "Sonic the Hedgehog" forum instead of the everything-else-encompassing "Video Games" forum, m'kay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back