gamecube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Your sig

I would like to meet this big bat AJ has. I am a bat too, and I don't meet many of my own kind.

Um... es. Ask AJ to "show" it to you. I'm sure you'll get a very, VERY close "look". Now, could we skip Bats and the Sonic Heroes demo and get back on subject? Somebody might as well lock this topic if we don't.

If you expect topics to actually stay on the original topic on message boards, you're crazy. That's like asking #srb2 to stay on-topic. Not gonna happen =P

The problem with Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 is that they're basically movies. There are so many dash pads that you can basically hold forward on the stick and hit A occasionally and you'll beat every level in the game. That is not gameplay as far as I'm concerned.

When I played SA1 once, a long long time ago, my two complaints were:

1) Too many cutscenes.
2) Too difficult.

Didn't anyone else think it was hard? I had quite a bit of trouble controlling it.

The controls weren't great, but I got to the final boss of Sonic's quest without getting a Game Over.

Of course, I'm Mystic :mrgreen:

To answer the question asked at the start.

*looks back*

Oh yeah, the answer is yes. My favorite game is SSBM. I unlocked most of my friend's stuff before I got a copy.

Old Sonic Story was killed with Adventures, same thing with a lot of things "Made in Sonic". Too bad, and they are too short too, and lots of levels are unavailable for other characters... Too bad... Not SuperSonic in every level, no Special Stages, only a few bosses... REALLY TOO BAD :cry:

well sonic heroes looks great i think it will be fun.
but i dont think ill buy it tho cuz there are too many fun games hehe.
ow and as for my fav game its super smash brothers melee but mariokart rocks too :mrgreen:

What made me not like all the ones after S3&K was the fact that they were all way too linear, and they did not have my favorite charachters, super tails and knuckles, and no hyper forms. :(

Favorite gamecube game... Phantasy Star Online! YEAH! It's the best gamecube game I've purchased all year! :D

I Dont Think Ill Ever Actually Have A Favourite Game But I Played
The Sonic Heroes Demo And It Was Pretty Good But Fun At the Same
Time And Ive Read Some Good Magazine Reviews Of It So
I Will Give It A Chance :twisted: evil smiles are so cool

gt-team said:
I Dont Think Ill Ever Actually Have A Favourite Game But I Played
The Sonic Heroes Demo And It Was Pretty Good But Fun At the Same
Time And Ive Read Some Good Magazine Reviews Of It So
I Will Give It A Chance :twisted: evil smiles are so cool

.......................................................................................... :eek: :? :eek: :? :eek: :? :eek: :? :eek: :? :roll: Say that again@_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back