Argh, colour terribleness

Status
Not open for further replies.

a441

All of the new colours here look great, with one exception: the colour used in the actual topics. The white on dark blue I have to look at to read anything is killing me. Please fix! The light blue colour in the headings (like "Post a new topic" and "Add a Poll" that I'm looking at now) would be good for the main text.

Well, especially bad is how subsequent posts are in the same colour. It makes it hard to tell them apart. But really, don't you get sick of seeing that white all over the place? I still want the old scheme back.

Heeey... doesn't phpBB provide a methodology for creating more than one colour scheme, and allowing each user to choose? To answer my own question: Yes, but right now there's only one choice! How about a choice of "New" or "Classic"?

My god you people are whiners. I swear.

I looks FINE. It has less contrast than the main webpage.

Yes, it does have the option for more than one color scheme, but someone *cough, AJ, cough* overwrote the old color scheme when he started to alter it, and then left it that way. So it's a ton easier to see this than black text on the same background color.

You know, the objective is to constrast so it's easier to read o_O

It's hard to read topics with lots of messages because they're the same colour. Yes, I'm a whiner, but it's so painful to read with this white everywhere, I can't stand it. If I post less here than I did on the old message board, you'll know why.

What are you talking about, a441?! If it wasn't white, what would it be? Most of the other colors would be even harder to read, so you'll have to live with it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back