The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOGAN THE WOLF said:
I got banned just cuss I sead my dark side hates Kiddytails being banned from hosting what's wrong whith saying that!?

Well, you've been mentioning it as much as possible. Funny thing though, everyone trusts Logan_GBA and his decisions, because most likely they are responsible, make sense, and are totally fair. You LOGAN, just complain, complain, complain. What do expect him to do? He doesn't need another problem to deal with, as he's busy enough already.

Give it a rest, okay? It isn't doing any good.

This map was GREAT! Sure it caught me off gaurd and made me jump a little bit but when I was playing with someone else (in openGL D:) They made me do all the work! The last mask you had there was killer (literally.) Nice map, keep up the good work!

I think this would be great whith melee.soc,redringsattack.soc,and on very hard (it would be funyif a n00b comes and forgets how to get off of netgames! ) ^_^

Probably 2 pages ago, it wasn't sa-city, it was house hide and seek.
We were having a co-op at ghouls forest killing the ghouls, we went to that map to add wads, then we were spinning, loads of ghouls came out, then we went back to ghoul's forest and there was like 15 ghouls.

EDIT - I accidentally put 2 years ago! O_O. Oops.

I did that thing sprout did with Esio's spin dash. Well, the ghoul doesn't seem half as menicing in GFZ as it did in ghoul's forest. The scream actually got annoying, not scary. I did jump a little when I first created them, because I was half expecting it not to work.

I had that ghost nightmare again. The level is so dark for me. My virus boss is invisable in the level until he gets into the light.

Silver360 said:
Dude.... WHY DID YOU MAKE A LEVEL LIKE THAT!!!!!!

Im so scared of SRB2 now.

You could ask for my boss replacement... *shot for advertising again*

Hey Kiddytails hosted this onece befor he got that ban it was becuss of some stupid n00b came on there and sead "Omg athis is a hangout I'm reporting you!" every one then sead it wasn't but it was too late to stop him. -_-

Hi people. This may sound silly but I have no idea what sonic robo blast is other than it kinda looks like a zdoom modification. I'll be sure to check that out later.

But uh, I was just doing some random google searches and I found my wad being talked about on what I thought was a sonic forum. I have no idea who this N3ver dude is but i'm the author of this wad. I don't mind people modifying it or whatever though so if you've got any comments or feedback i'd love to hear it (i'll note this on the ghoul page later).

Be sure to check out my ghoul website too if you're interested.

http://gothic.34sp.com/ghoul.htm

I never thought i'd see sonic characters running around in the ghoul's forest that's for sure.

I believe we're working off Legacy, thank you. (Of course, nobody cares, when you can't even see much resemblance.)

And just a heads-up, he still put a tiny bit of work into this, because he did have to change the textures into what was in SRB2 by default.

Cutty, you know anybody that has ZDoom has played your wads and loves them. :P
N3ver did a pretty good SOC recreation of Sjas' behavior though.

BlueZero4 said:
And just a heads-up, he still put a tiny bit of work into this, because he did have to change the textures into what was in SRB2 by default.

The map is a recreation of the original, and I made a SOCed version of the sjas ghoul (the original was in DECORATE). Anyways, the idea, the ghoul face and sounds were modified and made by Cutmanmike :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back