Hyper Sonic the Hedgehog...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have a question! how do we get the REAL hyper sonic? I've been looking EVERYWHERE and cant seem to find one! the best help I've had was the TxT file that u write in it "color purple; color red; and so on" but when I put it and use it in my game sonic either turns green or yellow! can someone please tell me the right way to do this or how/where i can get the REAL hyper sonic?? thanks!

There is no Hyper Sonic in SRB2.
yeah I know but someone found a way to make a txt file so when you add it sonic flashes the colors. I searched every where...I'm 100% sure there is no REAL hyper sonic but i wanna know if someone remembers how to do the txt file correctly. thats all...

*headZune* (lolImpostingthisonaZuneHD)
Don't you get it? The script is just a set list of console commands. Specifically, the "color <color name here>" command. Since you cannot change skin or color while performing an action and have to be standing still, the script only works when you aren't moving.

If it's Hyper Sonic for 1.09.4 then just go look for Reds house in GFZ2. Like what you do to go to RVZ in GFZ1 go up to the door. It will say out to lunch. Go to the pond that has the spring in it. Face the way you would when you start a level. Go on the sping and move to the wall on the right. you will see he is having a picnic. Go up to him and he will give you the Black/Master emerald. Note: I think you need to unlock the god cheats or unlock all the secrets. Also Tails is good for looking for the house. Knuckles is good as well. If you do get the black emerald. You will need to restart GFZ2 and try to get to his house using Sonic. Note: To accomplish this it must be preformed in Single Player.

Why does that suck? I consider the lack of an ridiculously overpowered hyper form a good thing.

I wouldn't call Hyper Sonic overpowered because of all the things you have to go through to get him. And if I remeber correctly, you have to get a certain amount of rings as Super Sonic to activate. But why would it be over powered? Because of n00bs sticking all the emeralds in a map.

I also know that his attack kills all enemies on screen.

So it could go one way or the other.

He be overpowered if you think about all of his advantages like: 2x higher jump, faster, not drowning, thoking gives you an armegadon, run on water and a whole lot of other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back