POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON = Which Pokemon was you?

I got an Eevee. Partner was Bulbasaur. (Red Rescue Team)

I got a Meowth. Partner was Pikachu. (Blue Rescue Team)

I forgot what was my team because I sorta quit playing it when I finished it.

Arctic Fox said:
So, your male in Blue and female in Red? I am deeply disturbed by this.

omg transexual

No, 1st of all, Eevee and Meowth are my favorite Pokemon (well Normal Type Pokemon). 2nd in Red, I just rushed through the questions just so I can play it.

In mystery dungeon blue rescue team I was pikachu and my partner was charmander and in red rescue I was charmander and my partner was pikachu.

I've heard of those games I read on wikipedia that teir going to be released this fall and I found a picture of what the covers are supposed to look like.

guess what?

psyduck is my only character(eve{eevee?}evolved into last form.

I only use him.

I got Pikachu and chose Squirtle for my partner. Normally I would evolve in the game off the bat but didn't for this game. Not for awhile.

Xtreme Starfox said:
I know this game might be a little old now, but I would like to know in the questionnaire thing at the beginning.

What Pokemon did the game said was you?

I luckily got Pikachu. :eek:

I was suprised to be Pikachu. :)
I was lucky that I got Pikachu. It took me 30 minutes to get Pikachu. :roll: Mudkip was my partner. I beat pokemon mystery dungeon and I'm still Pikachu but mudkip fully evolved. I'm level 100 yay! :mrgreen: Swampert is level 100 too. :mrgreen:

somehow i did a little glitch, I went through the questions randomly skipping them so i could see my character, The last question I answerd "Boy" but i came out as chikorita!

Treecko teamed up with Charmander, I got the game for christmas bundled with the DS lite to replace my old one last year.

I have both versions. On Blue, I answered the questions honestly and got Mudkip (w/ partner as Pikachu), and on Red, I answered them exactly opposite of what I would give an honest answer to and got Totodile (w/ partner Torchic). BTW, they are coming out with PMD2; for info, check out Serebii.net.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back