New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I found that while I was doing coin mode with my friend. We decided to go back to World 8 in coop just to unlock that level, because there was no way in hell we'd beat it fighting each other for coins.

8-7. It's completely awesome. I dragged my friends into there. Doing that with 4 people was incredibly epic.

Oh whoops! Did I say 7-8? XD

I know, it is really fun. But is quite annoying when your family jumps on you when you try to jump.

Yea, bump.

Manage to collect all 231 Star Coins, which got myself the 4th star on my save file.

I was wondering how you get the 5th star on your profile, I spent all the star coins just to see if that will do the trick, and I was left with 6 of them because 2 Hint Movies were blank, even though I cleared all of the stages (Besides the Cannon stages.)

Wait... don't tell me... *Does the cannon Stages.*

Can someone tell me why the cannon stages count towards getting 100% even if you opened a pathway to them but not use them? I mean, it's just a warp to the next world, but you HAVE to play through them and use the cannon to clear the stage, THEN I was able to get the last Star on my save file. (There were a total of 6 Cannons.)

Then... those last 2 Hint Movies appeared, so I spent the last Star Coins I had for the heck of it, so pretty much the game is now completed 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back