• No, I love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try harder next time, will ya?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickrawls08

This is soc allows you to have god mode in netgames and two-player games. Here's the link: Link removed. You ruined the whole reason of playing online!
Note: Do not use this soc when playing Match, Ctf(Capture the Flag), or
any other gametype that includes competition except race.

Honestly, this is a terrible idea. Why on earth would you put god mode for multiplayer? That ruins the whole point of playing online! It's all about the competition, and there is none if everyone is freaking untouchable without any skill!

And I did read your note. That basically makes this soc pointless as well.

I'd flame you even more, but I think everyone else did a good job already. :P

DAMN IT! Thats the second time iv been tricked into going there!!! And I ALWAYS have my speakers full blast

EDIT: Don't think i'm a n00b for going for the "god soc thing" I clicked on the link because I was wondering why they had socs there :?

... You actually went to that joke link? The text plainly says the link name, isn't it obvious that it's a trick?

Do you guys really have to flame him for making an extremely n00bish soc? Heck, one of my friends says Drakon's urbersuper soc is the most n00bish addon he has ever seen.(Although I don't agree there.)

furyhunter600 said:
Honestly, this is a terrible idea. Why on earth would you put god mode for multiplayer? That ruins the whole point of playing online! It's all about the competition, and there is none if everyone is freaking untouchable without any skill!

And I did read your note. That basically makes this soc pointless as well.
Quoted for truth.
Too true.(I've always wanted to say that)

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Thats like buying a game and Action Replaying it.
So? With the action Replay I'm able to access places that aren't normaly accessable.

glaber said:
So? With the action Replay I'm able to access places that aren't normaly accessable.

Some people don't approve of ARs as it ruins the game.

simsmagic said:
glaber said:

I complete my games WITHOUT AR, and then I use AR to get some things that I can't normally.

Hey, I was able to get Super Sonic in normal levels in Sonic Advance 3 (As a fully playable character! All the moves and such, with the added ability to fly!) by using AR after I completed the game with all emeralds. Bit of a bother when fighting the extra boss, though, because I kept falling out of the sky.

Do you want the code for this? I warn you, it'll take you a couple hours to input.

Boinciel said:
simsmagic said:
glaber said:

I complete my games WITHOUT AR, and then I use AR to get some things that I can't normally.

Hey, I was able to get Super Sonic in normal levels in Sonic Advance 3 (As a fully playable character! All the moves and such, with the added ability to fly!) by using AR after I completed the game with all emeralds. Bit of a bother when fighting the extra boss, though, because I kept falling out of the sky.
you want the code for this? I warn you, it'll take you a couple hours to input.
Sure, just send it to me in a pm.

Boinciel said:
simsmagic said:
glaber said:

Do you want the code for this? I warn you, it'll take you a couple hours to input.

I do belive that this soc ruins the fun in net play :(.

Then start being creative. If all you can do is make something so simple, learn to make something more complex. It's all about change man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back