NinjaVanish.wad (Playah may like this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
Today, I was configuring around with SOCs as usual. I was trying to make a player shoot a thok object at another player which I do not know how to do. Anyway, getting back on track, This SOC makes you do something like a Ninja vanish, well, not really, but it creates lots of thok objects which I like to classify as Smoke

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5m53or

Oh yeah, screenshots: THESE ARE BETA SCREENSHOTS

srb20001yl3.png

srb20000zs5.png

(Pic shown IRC) This pic shows you what the player see's it as and what another person see's it as

Enjoy my peoplez!

EDIT: FOR BEST RESULTS WITH THE SOC, TYPE IN "CAM_DIST 360" IN THE CONSOLE

Could I add this to my nitro.wad? I have been looking for a good ability to add to him and this looks cool.

Shu said:
Changed it any from the net game?

Yeah, I got rid of a State action that spawned the Thok sprite while you Fly or glide or whatever. That was actually used in the JTE.wad (Look around the forum for it)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Shu said:
Changed it any from the net game?

Yeah, I got rid of a State action that spawned the Thok sprite while you Fly or glide or whatever. That was actually used in the JTE.wad (Look around the forum for it)

Aw, I kinda liked that. Oh well. *downloads*

Hey people! Im letting you guys know that I'm still working on this, trying to make it better.

And I have
Heres the download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3ow63

There are some good things with this and bad things...

Good things:
It actually turns you invisible so your opponent cant find you.

Bad things:
If you run too fast, and then Jump, it'll cause the game to Sigsegv for some reason I dont know why.

Bloodylightning said:
If this soc is good mabye you should make some other socs as well.

He has made ALOT of socs. Go and look for his other topics. He made one that is called Multi-ColoredRing.soc. It's awesome. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back