Mystical_Match (My first map! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMecha

I have finally made one of my first maps ever! I have put in alot of effort on this level. It replaces Thunder Catidel.(sp) I know nobody will download if I dont put screenies so here you go!:

More screenies coming soon.
Sorry to say you have to be knuckles or tails to get to one part. (Will be updated with a spring soon.) There is no item box. The water hasn't been turned into a deathpit yet. There is good things though. It has a thok barrier (I think....) and also there is deafed rings. This will be part of a big match level pack I am making. It will be updated then. Hope you enjoy it so far! Dont worry. I take things I could improve on and do it. Tell me anything you have wrong with it and I will correct the problem.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yz85b7
~Mecha
P.S: I am gonna make a CTF Level Pack. A mod. And alot of more stuff soon!

Not bad for a start, however, some bits we're flickering due to the size of the level, or it's just me looking at the picture after downloading it.

HYPERKNUX said:
Not bad for a start, however, some bits we're flickering due to the size of the level, or it's just me looking at the picture after downloading it.
I know. It flickers for me sometimes. Maybe the flickering will be fixed. Since this WILL be part of a big match map level pack. I still need to learn how to make a floor a deathpit. And alot of more stuff.
~Mecha

It's good, but it needs weapon rings. And I think you placed a start inside a solid wall, because my bot kept dying every billionth of a second and I could hear that death sound effect constantly coming from inside a wall. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back