• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

the only link to shadic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recolor of SMS...

You could just do this:

shdcA1-1.png

Hey kids, what color do you get when you mix black and blue?
<Kids> NOT WHITE!! :D :D

That said, Shadics design makes no sense to me. If you're going to make a crappy Shadic WAD, at least make it LOOK like the characters it's supposed to be a fusion of.

hey

hey watch nazo unleashed then you will know what im doing (in other words its hyper shadic not normal) hence why hes so powerful

also the sprites are only temp for the character as a was working on his stats

I planned do the sprite from Nazo unleashed (the normal form, not the super), but the spikes are creepie.

sprite update

theres been a sprite update as I've been working on a sprite for an hour or two to get it right, but its not finished ill update the download so you can see it.

please rate the sprite and tell me if its ok

Re: hey

super silvex said:
hey watch nazo unleashed then you will know what im doing (in other words its hyper shadic not normal) hence why hes so powerful

Already watched the "Shadic" scene out of mere curiosity. I completely questioned his design there as well. If you're going to make a character WAD, you should at least redesign the character. My thoughts on the design.

Black + Blue = Navy Blue, or a more bluish shade of black.
Shadow is neutral, Sonic is pure hero, they are NOT perfect opposites. They do NOT form a perfect fusion.
Consider HOW they could fuse. I've yet to figure it out (Them both using Chaos Control into each other is the stupidest explanation in existence, don't go with it.) And redesign their physical structure, based on what you decide.
Why the hell would they gain new abilities? Neither of them can shoot exploding bolts of energy, or turn themselves invincible. When they fuse, thought frequencies and memories of techniques can't come out of nowhere. Shadic cannot do anything that neither Sonic nor Shadow can do.
SMS sprites are shaded horribly, don't use them as a base, it'll come out hideous.

Of course, I doubt you'll take any of this to heart. Besides, Shadic sux anyway.

Edit: Crap, you're banned. MY WORDS ARE WASTED! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back