Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT (12/11/13): Eh let's keep this simple, I'm Monster Iestyn, currently SRB2MB mod and SRB2 Wiki maintainer ...amongst other things.

Last edited:
i am strike the hedgehog i like any sonic game i can find and a big fan of the loz series my favorite bands are linkin park and crush 40 i have ben playing sonic games for many years my favorite sonic game would have to be sonic and the secret rings

I'm Ice because it seems like the only original name in netgames.
EX: Sonic, Supersonic, hypersonic, hypertails, superknuckles, etc...

Hello, I'm SonicEpsilon, more commonly known as SOTI.
A few months back I downloaded SRB2, it was fun. I may consider editing SRB2 but I've got more stuff to do right now, such as my ROM hack of Sonic 1.
You might have heard about me raiding IRC channels, but it wasn't me.
Anyway, hello.

dark amy said:
im not, i just like this. Maybe i im? but i don't think so. Anyway, who said shadow was emo? THIS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-YvJNaAhU8&feature=related must said that very funny but shadow isnt emo! He just a half bad guy

Anyway,why you are telling ME that im emo? lol? im emo because i would like shadow and amy to be a couple? maaaaaaaah /me close the door
It was probably the "I wish you pain" thing.
Now, where's that banmallet I ordered?

I'm Speedylizzard14.

The Fastest lizzard Alive!!

Fears: the gingerbread man,
(Not the movie) SMS,

Hiya! I'm Knockout The Echidna! I'm Blade T. Hedgehog's little bro.
I've been with SRB2 since 1.08 and plan on staying with it till it's done.

Hey everybody!

I'm rocketblaster13 and I love to tinker with SRB2. I do some wad designing (although they're pretty cruddy) and I just wanna say that SRB2 is a way cool Sonic fan game!

I run for my schools x-country team and enjoy athletics.

At the same time, I am a MAJOR computer nerd.

See everybody on the board!

Hi, my name is Chrome the hedgehog (real name Jeffery Scott)

I'm a 14 year old male who is hoping to get Srb2 doombuilder to work properly.

I actually joined over a year ago but I couldn't post untill January of this year (darn AOL)

Ice said:
I'm Ice because it seems like the only original name in netgames. EX: Sonic, Supersonic, hypersonic, hypertails, superknuckles, etc...
That's because SRB2 is filled with 7 year-olds who can't find any original names at all. Not that X-box live is any better. Everyone has Uber-numbers after their name.

Hi im Final Epsilon (thats kinda obvious, though). I'm a big Sonic fan. I also like just about everything that has to do with Nintendo.

I don't have anything else to say...

Hiya. The name's Zephis. I like sonic, manga, video games, and your basic stuff. I've actually played SRB2 for over a year, but I never actually joined the forum, so i decided what the heck. So, just saying hey.

Hi I'm Demon Shadow and brother of Strike The Hedgehog.
I have been playing SRB2 for about as long as him and I am a big Shadow fan.

Hello Im steveb96. Im here to make friends and to Report severs.
Im known as stephen in netgames cause stephen is my real name. But hi.

I am Kilron (I also go by Merkules on online games sometimes), a 23 year old male living out in the middle of nowhere (a.k.a. Missouri).

I love games, anime, the fact that fireworks are legal where I live, and spending time with my nieces. In fact, I'm teaching my 3 year old niece to play SRB2 (successfully I might add, she can actually beat some of the official levels).

One of the main reasons I'm here is to learn about game design. I'd actually like to work with the construction kit for Morrowind once I get the PC version. Don't take that to mean that I'll abandon this once I get it though.

I don't have a lot of internet friends, but lots of RL friends. I'm all for new friends though, so you can PM me if you just wanna chat or whatever. I don't have my own internet, so I won't be on every day, but I still get to a computer fairly often (thanks to my local library). I don't recommend sending me email; if I don't recognize someone, I delete the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back