SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Mystic said:
(Sorry for the double post)

I just got started working on Tail's Board. What do you think (I only have one angle to it--not shaded yet)?

playa54jz.png

That'll do quite nicely, Dark Mystic.

Mikel: Looking smexy, Mikel.

Ok. I will work on the rest of the frames.

Tapika the Fox said:

Tapika. I have to say CZ64's sprites look better on a board...why not make that standing frame boredom somehow? Just make his eyelids lower some so it looks like he is bored...and maybe fix the arms. They look small. Maybe have them folded.

mikel93 said:
sonicridersboards3sf.png

Halkel I shaded your sonic riders style boards

Thanks, Right now i'm getting tons of Sprite Requests from SA and DA and couldn't do the shading myself. They are known as impatient people, can't they wait a few days or weeks? Apparently not. I've done most of them. One more request left then i can continue to finish off my Custom Airboards I'm working on.

What I find funny about the SOC is that even if you finished the level, you still keep moving foward. And since you can still look around, you can go around the level again, just without jumping. And the trick thing? It gives you rings, yes, but right now it doesn't look normal to keep jumping around to get over 100 rings. But it's still a nice SOC.

Right now, my Metal City was first made with cement textures, just for being temporary. It was until later I realized, "It's called a Metal City for a reason." So now that all of the textures are in place, I just need to put some rings on the map and 3 caves from where the cars come out of, and I'll release it.

Nah I first made it small to fit SRB2, and I was doing this waay before Dark Mystic wanted to make the project. I've played with the SOC many times, I think it's fine.

I went ahead and tested them together, they work fine except for the part where you take the yellow spring up to the tower then imediately get off. If you miss the springs then the ledge is too high to jump and you're stuck.

Draykon said:
I went ahead and tested them together, they work fine except for the part where you take the yellow spring up to the tower then imediately get off. If you miss the springs then the ledge is too high to jump and you're stuck.

yeah, i noticed that too, but it doesnt matter if you get stuck or not, you go on this white thing and you miss that platform most of the time

You're not stuck. You just have to turn back onto the yellow springs. But I made sure you don't fall off with any of the yellow springs. If you touch the ones on the far left or right, you'll still fall on the tower. If you're talking about the blue springs, then yes I'll have to fix that. Maybe put a pit at the bottom and a checkpoint right before that jump.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
hey draykon, your riders2.soc causes consistency falures in netgames, i tried it, and it kicked owner and kingofflames
You sure about that? It might've been something else. But I'll see what I can do about some of these wierd glitches. I'm also going to try and make spindash work in multiplayer though.

I'm well aware of that. The SOC is still an unstable beta, I've got the running thing kinda low on the to-do list. Anyway, I'm about to test the latest version of the SOC as I'm posting this. I'll edit or post with the status.
Edit: Due to problems I need to post a link somewhere:

Edit: Dangit! What's up with that consistency failure thing?!

Edit: Ok, I think I've fixed the CF thing, but my brother forced me off the computer before I could test it. So someone else needs to test this thing for me. The CF thing should work, I couldn't get spindash to boost without making jump also boost, but it should at least hurt your opponents. I removed the trick system as well, it was partially causing the Consistency Failures.

hm... well it seems that we have more control over the movement, and i like the idea of going off the diagnol springs in a spin animation, but you should make it so if you press the down button/whatever other button when in mid air, you show a special sprite or something

i didnt really get how the tricks worked in the riders2.soc/riders.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back