Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed up TailsRider

taila1gy4.png
taila2a8az9.png
taila3a7nr2.png
taila5yn3.png
taila4a6cu3.png

Okay the sprites are in BAD places but we can allways sort that.

Thanks for the comment but there is a few things you should know.

1:Those are the OLD Tails Rider sprites
2:I have already fixed them up look a few post's
3:Mikel93 has already put my sprites in to a wad

But thanks any way.

Hi, i just wanted to help you guys by using my random imagination.
Here are some random (and some not so random) ideas for this mod:

1. Manicrider
2. Invisiblerider (ok maybe thats a little too crazy)
3. Supersonicrider (superrider for short)
4. SADX-sonicrider
5. R.O.Brider (from mario kart DS but with a robotic board instead of a kart)
6. Chaosrider
7. Espiorider
8. Charmyrider
9. Vectorrider
10. Creamrider
11 Chaorider (ok that's random as well but who cares)
12. Silverrider (i know it will be hard cause no-one knows much about him so maybe that could be saved for later)
13. Girrider (there's a sound that light dasher gave to me on msn that I think he should put as the taunt if he's doing it)
14. Bartrider (yeah its stupid i know)
15. Homerrider
16.Hypersonicrider

I'll keep updating this so you can get ideas from me.

tailzdude said:
Hi, i just wanted to help you guys by using my random imagination.
Here are some random (and some not so random) ideas for this mod:

1. Manicrider -no
2. Invisiblerider (ok maybe thats a little too crazy) -no
3. Supersonicrider (superrider for short) -yes
4. SADX-sonicrider -meh...
5. R.O.Brider (from mario kart DS but with a robotic board instead of a kart) -no
6. Chaosrider -no
7. Espiorider -yes
8. Charmyrider - no
9. Vectorrider- no
10. Creamrider -meh....
11 Chaorider (ok that's random as well but who cares) -no
12. Silverrider (i know it will be hard cause no-one knows much about him so maybe that could be saved for later) -yes
13. Girrider (there's a sound that light dasher gave to me on msn that I think he should put as the taunt if he's doing it) -no
14. Bartrider (yeah its stupid i know) -no
15. Homerrider -no

Everything that is possible to get done is a "yes". Everything I'm almost sure it won't happen is noted with a "no". Everything that might maybe hapen is noted with a "meh". Otherwise I might just make it myself.

*... since he can't...*

Well I went to the beach yesterday and just came back, so haven't really worked on fixing Egg Factory. But as for now, the level has all the new textures in, it has a rail and the flight bumpers, and it has rings and boxes. All I need to add is the falling lava and the Power blocks.

For the lava, last time I've been staring at WadAuthor for anything that could be use to make water fall, yet couldn't find. My idea is to look at how RVZ has it, but I can't find the .dll that had it, or wherever it went. Anyone have an idea?

And Draykon, I love the idea of you having to run first before getting on the board. I'll see if I have some time to update Sonic Rider.

hey CZ, if you need to update metal city... i give you full permission to remove those invisible FOF's (I.e, deleting the sectors outside the map) and replace them with the Flight bumpers...

Even though during the flight bumpers sonic will go into his trick animation... its really up to you on what you want to do...

i mean... i feel better if draykon can do something about the riders8.soc to make it so if you move (with your arrow keys or mouse) to go into the trick frames and animations then stop when your not touching the keys/mouse...

True Hyper Sonic said:
*prays for a True Hyper Sonic Riders wad since I can't even make wads*

Dude, there isnt even a true hyper sonic wad, and most likely there wont be one since its a cheap overpowered fancharector.

True Hyper Sonic said:
What about SMS.....hes a cheap overpowered fan character :roll:

Yes, and SMS made him, so unless the guy who made true hyper sonic wads him, it aint happening.

EDIT: aparently it was made by lightdasher, good luck finishing it.

Hey I just played your mod, the idea is awesome but the game play was uhh, well, I'll just explain it.
-Not on a board
-Crazy Fast like so fast you can't steer
-Left and right buttons hardly worked
-Tails flew evey time he jumped so you end up running in to invisible walls
Please before you rant at me and start calling me a n00b, please tell me if its not supposed to be like that, and its my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back