SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yeah I didn't bother at all for the board designs, so much as to prove how well I could sprite, besides those two's attemps. Just leave me at Level Designer, and I shall finish up my Metal City wad.

So you are helping??? I am not sure if that was just a comment or wanting to help with the levels...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

holy crap, i like those sprites CZ
but not to be rude at all, i think the board under sonics feet can be improved a bit

tapika the fox said:
Running frames on boards. That's how I was going to do it.
actually i dont think you'll need running frames, i mean, sonic is already on his air board, so i think the sprite should move up and down

I agree...these look awsome.

forPLAYA1-1.jpg
How's this? This is just for show, it'll be improved later.

that looks Great!
but for improvement, you might want to increase the height on that board and make it so as if sonics feet (the srb2 kind) were on the board

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
that looks Great!
but for improvement, you might want to increase the height on that board and make it so as if sonics feet (the srb2 kind) were on the board

lol. It will look a LOT better when you make it longer...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
that looks Great!

ok I'll get to work on it now. As for Foxblitz It's a showoff thing, not the final design. More of a templete.

Dark Mystic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
that looks Great!

lol. It will look a LOT better when you make it longer...

yeah, thats what I was saying when i said "make it so as if sonics feet (the srb2 kind) were on the board"

make it wider, (length wise, not height wise) sorta the length of CZ's sonic board, or if it is as big, leave it how it is, or make it like a couple of pixels wider

I'd like to say something here: I think I could do air tricks with SOCs, it would be very simple though: You press jump while in the air and spinning, and you go into trick mode, in trick mode you cycle through various trick frames, some of which give you points (There is an A_Givepoints or something like that isn't there?), then when you land, the games code makes you drop out of trick mode.

It still doesn't look 3D. You need to work on perspective, because it looks like you're looking down on it from above and that it's square shaped.

Draykon said:
I'd like to say something here: I think I could do air tricks with SOCs, it would be very simple though: You press jump while in the air and spinning, and you go into trick mode, in trick mode you cycle through various trick frames, some of which give you points (There is an A_Givepoints or something like that isn't there?), then when you land, the games code makes you drop out of trick mode.

like i said before, mostly anything can be done with soc's

cept wont you need a special control sector or something to be able to jump off the ramps? and then to make the special Soc activate itself?

FoxBlitzz said:
It still doesn't look 3D. You need to work on perspective, because it looks like you're looking down on it from above and that it's square shaped.

you're saying I must make the tail go into the distance or something?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Draykon said:

like i said before, mostly anything can be done with soc's

cept wont you need a special control sector or something to be able to jump off the ramps? and then to make the special Soc activate itself?
No... I'm talking about giving every character either glide, or fly, then I use a SOC to edit the special ability frames so that they use some specified "trick sprites", Don't carry you forward as far, and give you points. It takes away the special abilities though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back