• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

It's time for toaster's titanic technological triumphs (slow internet warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake. I can tell it's shopped because of the pixels.

99uGZVI.png

You tell 'em, partially pixellated flat.

I get a good Super Mario Sunshine vibe from those things where you ground pound the sewer grates. Really like the animation for it too.

Goddamn it Hazard88263, don't steal my jokes. Just make your own, ffs

I love the animation in there, didn't even know something like that was possible in SRB2. I kind of get a Paper Mario vibe out of it.

I already gushed positivity over this on IRC, so you know where I stand on it. :V

Eggman logo on the back is a neat touch; also redwood contrasts with ACZ a bit, but this may be a good thing.

You don't know how much I want to go off the rails in SRB2 using that minecart. It just looks so good.

Done, but I'm too lazy to compile another rotating gif so here's just the angled view (with fuckingsonic inside).

Last edited:
I like the neon look you did with your level in the posts above and that Minecart sprite looks awesome! Keep doing what you're doing toaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back