• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Yoto The Hedgehog (Warning First Wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the gloves. lolsameshadingandshape
Look at the ears. lolsameshadingandshape
Look at the eyes lolsameshadingandshape

Starting to see a resemblance now?

Eyes? Hardly. There's no pillow shading on it. Stop thinking people are basing off wads they don't know about. Yoto, do you know what SonicRE is? Or did you do all these custom things yourself?

Yay!
*burns*

Edit: Oh, wait, I'm flaming? I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm just trying to give constructive critisism and I end up flaming. I should learn to not take things so seriously.

ok ok wtc

Alright now that i know what sonicRE is. Give me a pic or something so I can compare. >.<

Uh, don't worry, I already did that.

Okay, first off, it's not an edit of SonicRE as the whole thing is one pixel BIGGER than Sonic RE. Nothing matches up correctly. The eyes, though similar, are not quite correct, and the hands on SonicRE are bigger than Yoto's. SonicRE's head is big, but Yoto's is smaller, and the ears are VERY diffrent. SonicRE's faces to the front, while Yoto's face the side. The shoes on Yoto are again, ALMOST the same, but still one pixel larger. The legs are larger and curve inwards a little less, and the muzzle on Yoto is higer up than SonicRE's, but the same size (This could be because Yoto and Dr. P both used Sonic as a base).

So, even if he WAS made from SonicRE, there are enough diffrences to make it an rather large edit. But the evedence shows that it could not possibly be made from SonicRE without so much editing that it would be a waste of time to use SonicRE anyways.

Ok, but you can't change the fact that the gloves
are exactly the same. If he really didn't take them
from SonicRE, then he must have taken them from
one of Dr. Pepper's other wads, or maybe even from
my Ray wad. Really, just stop arguing, open
up Paint, and compare them.

lolcpmpare.png

Advance style, hmmmm i like that ! :D

Edit: and also i forgot this.
Nathan Speed said:
the hands on SonicRE are bigger than Yoto's
READ IT AND WEEP H Y P E R! (srry if i was being a smudge mean!) >.<

H Y P E R said:
Ok, but you can't change the fact that the gloves
are exactly the same. If he really didn't take them
from SonicRE, then he must have taken them from
one of Dr. Pepper's other wads, or maybe even from
my Ray wad. Really, just stop arguing, open
up Paint, and compare them.

1. No the hands on Yoto are smaller and a diffrent shape.

2. I did open up Paint. I removed all color from SonicRE and layered it over the Yoto sprite. It's too diffrent to be similar. Try and check for yourself instead of getting mad when someone puts more effort into their wad and it's not locked.

EDIT: Also Yoto, Advance style mans that your sprites have similar shading to the Sonic Advance sprites.

Ok, I don't care what you all think. The hands have the same shading.
That's that. I don't want this to turn into a flame war, so I'll
drop out now.

Oh well maybe its because i used to be i was a sonic advance editor. (you know like sprite comics!)

H Y P E R said:
Ok, I don't care what you all think. The hands have the same shading.
That's that. I don't want this to turn into a flame war, so I'll
drop out now.

No, see, now your just being stupid. Even if the hands had the same shading that woulden't matter. They are smaller, thus they cannot be from SonicRE. Stop finding ways to make this guy look bad.

This is an edit of SonicRE, look at the similarities.

The hands, feet, muzzle, eyes, ears, etc. all have similar shape to them. They were just slightly edited so it wouldn't look like it.

H Y P E R said:
AND now that I think of it, the hands are the
same size and shape as well.

Again, No, they arn't. Even if it IS an edit, a shitloads been changed. He took time into this, you can tell. Either way, it's an edit, and I think it deserves to be in here. And the hands are smaller, just not by much. Take the outline of SonicRE and put it directly over Yoto, you'll see the diffrences.

I don't really think it matter whether or not it was an edit of SonicRE. To me what matters is if he went through this much to change it he obviously didn't get permission to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back