• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic And Shadow Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosxth

Well if you want to do this (for fun) you need to

1.Download the Sonic Riders Mod

2.SMS (you don't have to but it is easier)

OK first in SMS go to Map Map50 (or get chaos emeralds the hard way)
then get all of the emeralds.
After that be Sonic or SMS then get 50 rings and transform to Super/Hyper
then switch the skin to shadow or sonic rider wad

NOTE:When you r sonicrider he is doing the airtrick but he is still invincible.
When you r shadowrider he is super sonic (for some reason) showing in front but he is still invincible.
ALSO:This is the people who don't know this and want to have fun
Ill give screenshot later

People play Sonic Riders and SMS? Huh.

Also, subsituting "r" for "are" could be considered breaking of a certain rule.

Who the heck plays as SMS in a Sonic Riders mod? Maybe I could make a board for him to ride, but doing that will result the same way as the "SMS in a kart" plan.

You don't play as SMS in SRB2 Riders >_> In fact, I'm designing the SOC in such a way that it would only work on SRB2Riders levels with SRB2Riders characters.

But I am making MarioRider.wad will that still work.

And what wen't wrong with the SMS in Kart plan.

Nothing really. I tried to design SMS for in mariokart, but mariokart was never played ever again when SMS finally got near finishing.

Bouncey said:
But I am making MarioRider.wad will that still work.

And what wen't wrong with the SMS in Kart plan.

As long as you make the sprites and such right. The only real problem is trick frames, you've seen what WADs that don't belong in SRB2Riders do in it haven't you? Someone describe it once:

Sonic- Turns super and starts swimming
Tails- Flys
Knuckles- Glides, climbs on air, repeats.

Mario Rider won't have trick sprites he will simmply just use the same sprites he uses when just on the board instead of doing tircks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back