Save File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, I think in this forum here if you look down, there is a topic on cheat research that has a 100% finished gamesave for normal SRB2 and MR4.

However, it's generally not reccomended to download them; what's the point in playing if your just gonna cheat your way through?

Wow..

Don't try to cheat.. If you feel like messing up your whole game, go right ahead. When you have 32 out of the need Easter eggs, don't cry yourself to sleep.

Jrose made a cool little save file that works on the latest version of SRB2 (And with the cheats menu aswell). But don't get it until you've unlocked all six standard unlockables by yourself, or you'll ruin the game.

FoxBlitzz said:
Jrose made a cool little save file that works on the latest version of SRB2 (And with the cheats menu aswell). But don't get it until you've unlocked all six standard unlockables by yourself, or you'll ruin the game.

And, I repeat. If you've done it for every single version... it gets very boring.

Which is what I meant. You should only download it if you've gotten all the unlockables once, because otherwise you're cheating. But if you've upgraded versions and lost your complete progress, it is a good idea to get that save file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back