Iron man 2 the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirenBlaze

Iron man 2 is a cool movie, Toney starks friend was iron man with a black suite, They team up to finish the iron battle, Toney have another super hero and they got a date who's name is Natalie Rushman.

The only way to win is to finish the Evil iron warrior named Ivan Vanko.

Umm...
bunny-pancake.gif

How about http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/?
iMDb plot summary said:
With the world now aware of his dual life as the armored superhero Iron Man, billionaire inventor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) faces pressure from the government, the press, and the public to share his technology with the military. Unwilling to let go of his invention, Stark, along with Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow), and James "Rhodey" Rhodes (Don Cheadle) at his side, must forge new alliances -- and confront powerful enemies.

That is an appropriate first post, is it not?

I'll being seeing this film at midnight tonight to see if it's any good. I'll give you all my thoughts.

From what I've heard on the radio, it's supposed to be as good as the first. I'm going to try and see it this weekend.

I'm going to go see it tomorrow afternoon, or possibly at night. It's expensive in the weekend, but we always sacrifice it when big movies are out.

Well, I got back from the midnight showing that I went to at my crappy local theater that showed the film with a bad audio system.

And Spanish subs.....Jesus....

Anyway.

It's an entertaining film, not as entertaining as its predecessor, but it's still satisfying. If you're looking for some thrills in a film, then this is your go-to ticket.

Just guessing, but how much money do you think this film is going to make over the weekend? I'm betting on $70 million.

The movie in my viewpoint was excellent, however I can't really say if it's better than the first movie. To me, both movies had such a different light to them that it's kinda hard to compare and say one's better. The first movie was about the creation of the suit and the world just noticing it's existence, while the second is about protecting the suit and also perfecting it.

Also, lol at all the Disney references with Howard Stark. (Tony's father)

I saw Iron Man 1 a couple weeks ago, and now I want to see Iron Man 2. So the silver Iron Man is that military dude, from what I guessed. Am I right?

I saw Iron Man 1 a couple weeks ago, and now I want to see Iron Man 2. So the silver Iron Man is that military dude, from what I guessed. Am I right?

Am I think so you are right and yes the silver iron man is on it, and Tony's friend is going to be Teaming up with him.

They are partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back