• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the General Projects thread had been closed down, I thought I could post some more progress on Shadow here.

AWMAN.png

Since it's summer now, I have ample more time to sprite and whatnot.

Actually, that Shadow final transforming sprite looks well... A lot. Keep up the good work!

Since the General Projects thread had been closed down, I thought I could post some more progress on Shadow here.

AWMAN.png

Since it's summer now, I have ample more time to sprite and whatnot.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

I think I'm going to cry. This looks FABULOUS *shot*
It looks really cool. This level of coolness is what Shadow truly is. Awesome.

TINYBABIES.png

Just thought I'd post this here. It goes from earliest to latest. Left to right. I might move this to a new topic since everyone else is doing their own "general custom content" thread.

I have a question, is Chaos Blast and Chaos Spear going to be added? and also those sprites are awesome!

No. Speed's actually taking a different turn with abilities this time around. Shadow will have a Double Jump/Homing Attack and an additional ability where if the player has five rings, they can achieve a small little boost called Chaos Boost. All this is inspired from Sonic Megamix.

9CBXN.gif

By this look, only a couple more sprites and this wad will be finished and put in releases!
Then Jeck will make a model, and everyone will be so happy and-- whew! I got so carried away...

By this look, only a couple more sprites and this wad will be finished and put in releases!
Then Jeck will make a model, and everyone will be so happy and-- whew! I got so carried away...

I think Speed still needs to do the different angles for the skating animation and he's planning on going back and redoing some old sprites but since it's summer, he has all the time in the world...hopefully.

He did say that he would hope to release it sometime in June. Since it IS June and it's summer... hopefully he would release it?

He did say that he would hope to release it sometime in June. Since it IS June and it's summer... hopefully he would release it?

Haha, not at the rate I'm going. I have a lot of life related things going on. Though I'm trying my best right now.

Remember, guys, it is the best thing that Speedwagon takes his time to work on Shadow. Making every animation stay in a good and consistent quality ain't easy, specially since he's trying to go for a Shadow better than the previous known releases we had, so it's pretty much worth the wait anyhow.

Yeah, you are right, MotorRoach. I hope it gets released soon, but it's better that SpeedWagon takes his time on Shadow. I'm really hyped though.
Keep it up!

I'm guessing you're not gonna rip the chaos control from HMS, there's already a "modern sonic" with homing attack and stuff, though chaos boost is a good idea it's not something I would call remarkable, though it's not my place to say this since I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use lua, the best I could manage was a mod made in XWE for JTE and it got taken down for sucking, I just want what might be the only Shadow wad to be epic.

TINYBABIES.png

Just thought I'd post this here. It goes from earliest to latest. Left to right. I might move this to a new topic since everyone else is doing their own "general custom content" thread.
Latest one looks just fabulous!
I can't wait to see it in realesed along with Jasper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back