• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

KO.T.E's Character Topic - Pinkie Pie makes everything better! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it would be a thok that would hurt if you was hit by the player while he thok'd.

I like KO.T.E's ability right now, why don't you work on the others/your level pack? Anyone with me? ._.

metalkorotation.png

Oh Noes! The KO.T.E is still active!
Just posted this to show you all Metal Knockout's new look, looks slightly more creative then he used to look IMO.

Comments are welcome. :D

Oh yeah, I totally forgot. Now that I know how to upload images, I'll show you guys the lil cyan dot I've seen on one of KO.T.E's sprites.
srb20021.png

:D
JUSTICE,~ IS SERVED!

Thanks for the feed back guys!
@ImaRawrBadly>.<, Thanks for porting it out, I was told there was a pixel bug awhile ago but I could never find it, now I should be able to do it when I update KO's look!

Anyways, here is a few new sprites I've made!

freezornew.png

newkote.png

I'll finish off Metal KO first, then move on to KO.T.E and then Freezor, and then MAYBE Blackout.

metalkorotation.png

Oh Noes! The KO.T.E is still active!
Just posted this to show you all Metal Knockout's new look, looks slightly more creative then he used to look IMO.

Comments are welcome. :D

Duracell, powering all of your deadly robots...

Looks great KOTE, keep it up.

208fvwy.png

It's official, Pinkie Pie has invaded my life and is now forcing me to make a Character wad of her.
You can see more info on how she will play in the first post, and let's hope I can get her done sometime THIS decade...

This is why SRB2 needs better pinks... or a much bigger palette...
needs, I know it isn't possible. >>

More work has been done, this might be done sorta-soon depending on how long other sprites take!

srb20256.png

Pinkie has a full side walking animation, and a "finished" front one too!
srb20257.png

Full 360 standing rotation!
srb20258.png

And a awesome wait animation of a one pony band!

You should totally make her hair move a bit sideway/up when she blows the trumpet thingie on her waiting animation. lol

KO.T.E. said:
might be done sort of soon

No it won't. You'll never finish it. It will just die in the dumps of unfinished characters.
Prove me wrong, why don't you.

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY ENCOURAGEMENT'D!!!

Holy... Pinkie Pie? It's really good idea, and makes me laught...

I really wish to see this character in action... or even... Race of 8 Pinkie Pie...
But for seriolusy, this is a good job for now. Your spriting skills can be compared to a lot of great spriters... Good luck on future jobs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back