Bloody GIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruba

For all you Invader Zim fans out there! I'm pretty sure you all know about the bloody GIR easter egg, but for those of you who don't know here's the story:

Jhonen (the creator of Invader Zim) wanted to do a scene involving Gir covered in blood. Nick didn't like it, so they rejected the idea. Jhonen wanted to spite Nick, so he put it into single frames and made it where it's almost transperent. A rumor was going around saying that nick discovered a bloody GIR and stopped showing invader Zim, but of course, it's a rumor. It's only been confirmed in 2 episodes: Mortos Der Soulstealer in the opening when the pipe/tube come's out of zim's house (right when it gets close to the screen) and Bad bad rubber piggy after Zim throws the last piggy through the portal and right before Dib punches Zim it goes back to the piggy, and right when you can;t see the piggy anymore you can see a bloody GIR. What you need to spot a bloody GIR is a frame-by-frame VCR. Now,
Discuss.

EDIT: No pic, might scare some people. Google it to see pics.

Speedylizzard14 said:
when ya think of it it IS kinda scary...
It's just a picture though. I had this as my PSP background for like a month and I never got freaked out. Also it isn't cursed or anything like they say the tails doll is. I'm preparing for a lock but then if someone post a topic about the tails doll and it doesn't get locked then I must be lost.

what i mean is first you see a pig, when the pig is gone,
ya see a bloody robot? i call that scary!!

Speedylizzard14 said:
what i mean is first you see a pig, when the pig is gone,
ya see a bloody robot? i call that scary!!
Dude, to me it looks like sauce. Like chocolate sauce. Or it looks like rust hanging down. It doesn't scare me, even late at night.

nightmare cenz said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
What do you mean I think you should be careful with what you post here?

You can be banned for that
that's what i meant.
How can he be banned about posting about an easter egg in Invader Zim shows that just so happens to be a picture of a bloody gir?
EDIT: put the pic back up. Someone's avatar is a picture of a bloody tails doll, and he's not banned

R.U.B.I.K. said:
nightmare cenz said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
What do you mean I think you should be careful with what you post here?

You can be banned for that
that's what i meant.
How can he be banned about posting about an easter egg in Invader Zim shows that just so happens to be a picture of a bloody gir?
EDIT: put the pic back up. Someone's avatar is a picture of a bloody tails doll, and he's not banned
Hold on. I'm going to double check the rules about this. I don't know about this.

I've checked the rules, and the Bloody GIR picture doesn't seem to fall under the category of inappropriate.
And besides, you got to take into account that this was in a TV show meant for KIDS.

Fine then, let me put it up so you guys don't have to tire yourself by searching for the picture:
BloodyGIR.png

I really don't think it's scary. Officially, you have to 13 or older to join these boards, and I think I have seen a lot worse than this in a PG-13 movie...

Ice said:
Officially, you have to 13 or older to join these boards
Some people here might've lied about their age.
And now that I really look at him, that attenna with a red tip looks familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back