Funny Times in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
Here you can post times that were very funny

one time I went to my freinds house, he had a pet ginuea pig. i let him out of his cage but i had to go home. My friends neighbor is allergic to ginuea pigs. I remembered that i left the cage open and the nieghbor came over. When i got there I saw a woman, skin red, and angry, rashes everywhere.

We had a hamster that fit an entire baby carrot into its mouth. Yes we broke the baby carrot up, but Fudge managed to fit all the pieces in her mouth WITHOUT SWALLOWING. I think her eyes were slightly bulging or something.

I was singing along to Zebrahead at thbe top of my voice, then went downstairs for a drink. I found a cop at the bottom of the stairs, trying not to laugh, and he complimented me profusely on my vocals.

I'll Begin said:
mikesword221 said:
I ran in to a wall and broke a hole in it the size of my back.
I leaned against a wall and it did the same thing.
Kicked a hole in the wall. Dodged my brother's punch and his fist broke another hole. His friend tripped and hit the wall, causing a crack and hole.

WTF

Whenever I'm with my friends at a Dungeons and dragons session (Yes, I play that damned game), we always get sidetracked from the game and make a joke about whatever is said.

When I went fishing one time, I had a heavy weight on, and I was aiming for a certain part of this medium sized pond/lake thing. Anyways, I didn't know little strengh would make this weight go flying, and I overpowered it, and hit someone in the head with it. Me & my dad was on the floor laughing it was so hilarious. The guy thought it was too.

I know there's no point in me saying this in this topic, but because of my excessive amount of boredom, I can't remember any funny moments at all... They all slip out of my memory...

But with you guys... I think you're all better off with your lives than I am with mine... I keep on wishing even something bad that is out of the ordinary would happen someday...

I'm not doing this to get attention...

Jumped on a bed and it broke.

Maybe I need to lose some pounds...

EDIT: My friends and I have made some hilariously obscene jokes, but I would only tell through PM for fear of getting banned.

i was listening to my music on my computer using headphones in the middle of the night and i bumped the volume wheel, and lets just say those headphones don't work now (can you say, volume overload)
Oops

When I forgot how to spell my name in a middle of a test.
Also, when I learned about Sonic.
My life has been pretty funny when Sonic came.

Chisuun said:
Jumped on a bed and it broke.

Maybe I need to lose some pounds...

XD, my dad jumped on my bed and it broke. Well, I pulled him down hard.

And when I thought my life was like a first person RPG. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back