Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a wad that is corrupt (AKA, It doesn't work)

Also, shouldn't this be in scripts/Socs?

So what's the point, dose he jump like in SA1 or a million time remake of MY sa2 soc? (If it is like mine draykon was right, its the next melee soc)

So basically it's Sonic but without his speed thok? He just changes to his falling frames.

EDIT: He also has lightdash I forgot to mention.

He doesn't even thok. He doesn't do anything other then lightdash and change to his falling frames when you jump twice.

This isn't too good, when you jump while running fast he just stops in mid-air. and why didnt you put this in Socs/Scripts? There was no need for a character

I can translate it (yes it is my language).But it`s kind of useless couse all he wants is to reapload it which is kind of bumping an months old topic.

PS: Supershadownic pi6i na angliiski 6toto taka nikoi ne te razbira

Give me a Sonic which can do lightdash, and I'll get back to you. And I mean lightdash, and possibly the homing attack from the SA games, not the thok where you go straight, even if you're on top of an enemy. I'd make it myself, if I could extract the Sonic sprites from my game.

Belive it or not, homing and lightdash are both useless. It's way better to collect/smash things yourself, than doing it automatically.

PSI Hedgehog Chris said:
Give me a Sonic which can do lightdash, and I'll get back to you. And I mean lightdash, and possibly the homing attack from the SA games, not the thok where you go straight, even if you're on top of an enemy. I'd make it myself, if I could extract the Sonic sprites from my game.
Eww.. S_SKIN edit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back