• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Need a small bit of help with making a wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPToast14

knock knock iT'S CHUCKLES
I started working on my first wad in SLADE3 recently. However, I'm currently struggling with a small error when loading my wad into the game, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. So if anyone could please take the time to help me, please do!

I started working on my first wad in SLADE3 recently. However, I'm currently struggling with a small error when loading my wad into the game, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. So if anyone could please take the time to help me, please do!
Can you tell us what does the error say? That will be very helpful

Your ^ frames probably magically turned into / frames, due to how SLADE works.

To fix this; Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Editing -> Check "use percent encoding"

Then rename your ^ frames to be correct, that should work.

Edit : oh my god i'm an idiot i said uncheck i'm sorry

Last edited:
EDIT: I seem to have figured out the problem, but when I try to change a preference in my version of SLADE3 it just gives me an error message and quits. Nonetheless, I shall keep trying. Thanks you guys for helping me to identify the cause. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back