Official Time Attack Records for 2.0.5+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that these are even close to the record, but for any record you claim to count, you need to provide a video or demo of the actual attempt.

That's quite an amusing exploit you have there, but the rest of the run is rather suboptimal. I'd love to see someone take that to its potential.

That's quite an amusing exploit you have there, but the rest of the run is rather suboptimal. I'd love to see someone take that to its potential.
Just watched it after curious.

I've never seen that trick done before. Pretty clever to the people who are using that.

I wouldn't be surprised, SpiritCrusher, but the unoptimized nature of that run implies to me that it is relatively new regardless. I saw at least 2-3 seconds of possible improvement the first time I looked at the run.

The exploit have already been used, but only in speedruns as Knuckles. However, this same exploit have never been used as Sonic.

I've never thought that Sonic could reach enough height to use the exploit.

Oh. Time Attacks? I Have One!

Can you make a page for mod levels please? I´d like to know records in mod levels too.

Mod levels aren't going to be supported on the official page, as far as I can see. This is for official SRB2 time attacks. If the creators of Mods would like to make their own page for their Mod's time attack stages, that is solely up to them.

Knuckles times:
DSZ1: 1:11.94
CEZ1: 1:39.71
CEZ2: 0:54.62

Tails:
DSZ2: 1:51.82
ERZ1: 1:28.42

http://youtu.be/dRga3GeMglc

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

I accidentally removed most of the records in record page because of ad filter. The fliter also prevents me to edit it back to previous version. There's some link to 4shared.com that is in black list. Can someone else edit the page?

Last edited:
I accidentally removed most of the records in record page because of ad filter. The fliter also prevents me to edit it back to previous version. There's some link to 4shared.com that is in black list. Can someone else edit the page?
Okay, done. 4shared is blacklisted on the wiki apparently, and since you have to register an account to download stuff at 4shared anyway, it's not a valid place to upload your record lumps. The records in question are therefore invalid until they are uploaded somewhere else.

Why don't we just let people upload the lumps themselves to the Wiki? Just come up with a standard file naming scheme so they don't end up with the same file name when they get replaced and it'll work fine and remove all the FFH issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back