Server Flagged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shardvex

When a server is flagged, what does that mean? And why is this server flagged: 71.105.39.92:5029?

Thanks.

Flagging means to report it, you don't see what has been flagged, so I have no idea what you're on about...

You see, I was on SSS77's Server, and we were playing with his wad. I don't remember anything that would have been caused someone to flag, such as hacking, or harassment, or anything. Other that we banned three people for constant spamming. Then Commander Hypersonic joined the game, and told us that for some reason, we were flagged.

I simply wanted to know why, and what exactly does this change? And when will it go away?

If you had hovered over the icon beside your server name, you would have KNOWN what was going on.

The server in question had its room overridden so it would always show in the Casual room. I've been starting to do this as a week-long "punishment" for those that host Hangout/etc. games in the Standard room. I added the little 'red flag' icon to the MS analyzer just recently to make this more obvious.

Gotcha.

Unfortunately, hovering over the icon doesn't work for me. Perhaps it's because of the Linux distro I'm using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back