Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
Besides, there is still no screenshots.
srb20159th0.png

biolizardbattlesm7.png

Theres another.
Was that music...a RECORDING and not the actual music? >_>
I heard people talking, atleast I think I did.
Plus, you need to give it 4099 TypeOfLevel if it's supposed to be Co-Op!
What Type of Level ISIT exactly?

Wow . . . points off for no level header. I thought I had to make my own because it shows up as GreenFlower Zone Act 1.

Ok, next, The arena is still very small. It's way to easy to die in the acid. The acid in the middle would be better using a water block that uses a current to take you to the death pit, like in SA2. Upon defeating the boss, there's no level end. Sonic's just stuck there until the player turns off the game. One ring isn't deafed. The music lump replaces level 10 instead of level 1. And what did you make that music lump with, a camera?

If only Jazz's words of justice was here =/

Seriously, have a look of what Biolizard battle in Cannon's core actually looks like. This has nothing to look like the old stage at all.

The music i used a microphone and sound recorder and a music request off of youtube, second ill fix that ring.

HYPERKNUX said:

Seriously, have a look of what Biolizard battle in Cannon's core actually looks like. This has nothing to look like the old stage at all.
What the one mith made? Or the real one in sa2?
The textures are still good, Right?

909090hey said:
HYPERKNUX said:

What the one mith made? Or the real one in sa2?
The textures are still good, Right?

For the acid, it's not yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back