Leaving for a bit...

Will you miss me?

• Please come back soon!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get the (bleep) out and dont come back....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amyrose

Well, this is goodbye for now....amyrose has got a lot of friends, and probably more enemies(I'd hope not), but I've got a lot of things coming up in the future...
to all of the ones who know me, illl return before you know it.
And a heartfelt thank you goes out to SSNTails, Shuffle, Logan GBA, and countless others for making places like this possible, and to all the ones who transformed me from a newbie to a proud SRB2-er...thank you.
(disappears in a puff of smoke)

Sorry to see you go, but I and probably many other people think this is just one last chance of seeking attention.

I would choose "get the bleep out" option, but unfortuanly that's rude....(My way of saying We'll miss ya)

See ya.
-Miles

on Edge said:
I don't care. If everyone who left made a topic....... D:
You just don't know why is she leaving... ^_^

Good bye, amyrose, and good, good luck with everything... -_-

I don't know.
I, personaly, would leave when loads of n00bs joined....
Aaaaaaand, thats my que to go, bye!
(nr)

Nev3r said:
You just don't know why is she leaving... ^_^
I may not know the reason that she's leaving, but I have a feeling that she'll be back....
But whatever, take care.... >.>

.....yea, they always come back *shot* >.>

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Why is she leaving?
More importantly are these going away topics really nessasary?

No not really but some of it is to find out if people here really care about you, and she is lucky that so many people here care about her here when (not trying to be selfish) nobody here cares about me....... :(

Everyone on here is a friend to me so I say the first choice not the GTFO thingy. The only type of person who isnt my friend is an annoying one, and I havent met too many people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back