Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• the other series is better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who likes naruto shippuuden? its not that known but just go to youtube(it's a new naruto series in japan, not yet released in our country).

If you know it, just vote.

here a random pic from naruto shippuuden

You do realise by the time it comes to our country They'll have another series up? Why?

Naruto's english version is 2 years behing the Japan version.

Shippuden is not new....

The manga has like, 1 year of shippuden, And the Japanese Versions are like, 2.5 years ahead of us.

Anyway, Naruto 15 years + black clothes = Naruto fanboy magnet.

supersonic45 said:
Naruto's english version is 2 years behing the Japan version.
You'd be amazed at how hard it is to translate the language of the show from Japanese to English. Either that or the company who translates each episode procrastinates alot.

Procrastination flame.

They don't even bother to change the japanese characters on "inner Sakura" to say "inner Sakura".

They need to put the date when the movie will come out, by the way yea im a nice naruto/anime fan

I still don't see any appeal whatsoever with this show. Why the hell is everybody into it? It's just the Yu-Gi-Oh of today, yet another imported fad that American kids just eat up. Two years from now, nobody will know who Naruto is, instead it will be some new Asian translated freak show, and two years after that will be yet another one. It's an endless cycle of crap, one after another.

I mean, isn't it just a bit suspicious that the guys you bombed out of desperation, are now the prominent leaders of the American entertainment industry? Something there doesn't fit.

I guess my opinion is a bit skewed because of my hate of anime/manga, which also derives from this same issue.

I don't have a problem with anime, I have a problem with bandwagons. There's other shows, people! Honestly, have people these days lost their individuality so much that they need to watch the exact same shows as everyone else does?

And what would you prefer Sonic's Sentry? Ben 10? But anyway I don't really like Shippuden too much since they barely show Sasuke but other than that its pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back