Post your outrageous or funny in game picture or screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
EDIT: SRB2 ASCII!

Note that these are actual shots taken within SRB2. I just fiddled with my graphics card to create these results.
And I bet those results were in color before you converted them to a greyscale right?

EDIT: leet moment for spazz while playing King of the Hill (Yes I still have this screenshot)
1337spazzdm3.png

And I bet those results were in color before you converted them to a greyscale right?

Nope, they were always greyscale. There's an option to tint everything green, but I didn't feel like using it.

Pfft.

I'm sure we all remember this one:

80213374at9.png

Now, I do realize that I should up uploaded an image of the intermission screen, rather than an in-game one. I uploaded this image to show you guys how long that particular level took to finish, and how closely tied it was. We weren't facing against total n00bs, either - a good chunk of those players were and still are considered SRB2 masters.

While Stazz Attack ultimately did lose that round, it was probably one of the best CTF rounds I've ever played.

thesimsmyspacefamilych3.png

I killed a lot of time and about 3 or 5 Sims. The rest got into fights and the kid went to millitary school.

untitledhe0.jpg

What was I thinking when I did that?

doom0000gc7.png

DOOMTAILS!

srb20075bg0.png

Messing with startcolor and endcolor

blastcamcomparisonyx1.png

blastcam.txt

GFZROCK in AC:WW

Hands up, Peach!

Ghost came out of the closet, eh?

n00batworknr8.jpg

This pic was taken from GMod.. The guy of this pic was away.. We were bored, and we started putting messages arround him... xP

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
The HOM exists in Retro Sonic!
<image>

Uhh, the HOM exists in ANY game. It's just that the previous frame is typically drawn over by the background and sprites.

Spazzo said:
Pfft.

I'm sure we all remember this one:

80213374at9.png

Goes to show. If you can work together, you can put up a good fight.

(Halo, me and my friend work together like heck. Hold off an entire team. But we haven't had a real 2-vs-6 CTF match on it.. yet.)

Anyway. Maybe I'll get more up, but this is all I have: HaloPC on a 32"... wish I had something more interesting, but this made me happy, regardless.

picture001cs2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back