• Electronic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Segmint

I know it's a bit of a stretch, but knowing the type of music someone likes tells a lot about that person.

As for me, I'm a bit of an onmimusicusist.

I favor;

Jazz (Cool/Smooth)
Ska
Ambient
Electronic
Classical (Baroque)
Rock (perferably Punk or Modern)
Salsa/Tango/Flamingo
Hip Hop
R & B
Dance

My list isn't in any particular order, but that's about what I'm into. Seeing as I compose music, I feel music differently (I would come to think) than most people would. I have no favorite, and I don't ever expect to choose between them.

Excuse the large poll, as there are a lot of types. I couldn't fit them all, so I tried to fit as many as possible.

Please, for the love of god, reword the topic title. I didn't want to enter the topic at first. >.<

I figured it was cliche`.

Edit: I'm not changing it, because I cannot change the poll's title. I didn't want them to mismatch, so I just kept it as is. Everyone knows what I mean, so what's the point of chainging it? I like it anyway.

I guess I like Electronic music but only if its rhythm is fast. I like music with a fast beat to it.
I also do like Dance music (strangely), and I would have voted for it too, only if the poll wasn't limited to one choice.

Umm... the topic title isn't apropreate for kids to read. Google the definition of 'turned on'.
Anyway, J-pop all the way!

Umm... the topic title isn't apropreate for kids to read. Google the definition of 'turned on'.
Anyway, J-pop all the way!

Anything nonlyrical, just about. But I especially love the type of sound that Paper Mario: TTYD brings. Acoustics and 8bit synth instruments can make an awesome mix when done right.

Anything nonlyrical, just about. But I especially love the type of sound that Paper Mario: TTYD brings. Acoustics and 8bit synth instruments can make an awesome mix when done right.

Hit the send button once guys.

And If not, delete one of the posts.

I favor all music.

Nothing by the current "bands to look at" as directed by magazines and all that other crap. No, I think the ones getting ignored require more attention. Any OC Remix is better than a "Holla' back girl."

All I know, is I want them dead.

Sykotic said:
Nothing by the current "bands to look at" as directed by magazines and all that other crap. No, I think the ones getting ignored require more attention. Any OC Remix is better than a "Holla' back girl."

All I know, is I want them dead.
Agreed. The rock station annoys me to no end with the redundant songs it plays twenty days in a row, because they apparently don't get new material that quickly. My old keyboarding class played the station every freaking day, and of course, no one would want it changed to the jazz station, which had a very wide array of new songs, because none of the students here like jazz.

Pff. They're all retarded anyway.

Yeah, I've recently noticed that all American music, except for a select few, suck hard. Sometimes I find myself listening to Japanese or German lyrics and in my head I'm all "OMGWTFWHERCANIDOWNLODETHIS!!!"

EDIT- It seems like some songs in English are sung by non-English people. Meaning, seems like combining English dialect with different cultural ideas and thoughts can make for interesting music.

Too bad the only ones who can think like this are the ones that everyone ignores :(

You're high. The best tracks are clearly Flaming Rift, Jade Coast, and Sapphire Falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back