techno_freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

.hack

I knew how to link to screenshots...I just thought it would be more convienent to see the pictures on one page instead of having to open up five different windows... :roll:

Sorry for ask it,but can you give an another site link for your level?

Sendspace won't let me download it.

Sorry,

But in anyways,this level sounds good,the screenshots are good,and I am giving a 8/10 for the screenshots lol.

Am I crazy?

.hack said:
I knew how to link to screenshots...I just thought it would be more convienent to see the pictures on one page instead of having to open up five different windows... :roll:
I reiterate: Learn how to link to your screenshots. If you have to open a seperate window to view them, you're doing it wrong.

Ok, let me get this straight...you were mad at me when I had the pics in the post, and now you're mad at me when I post a link to the screenies :?

Thank you so much,and,ahh,again some guy misspelled my name :mrgreen:

I don't care. Because this is like... OH NOES! WRONG NAME!!1.

LEVEL UPDATE:

I have added a few things, to make the map a little better. Read the "features" in my first post.

.hack said:
Ok, let me get this straight...you were mad at me when I had the pics in the post, and now you're mad at me when I post a link to the screenies :?
No, he was mad at you because you had THUMBNAILS in your post, and then substituted it with links to THUMBNAILS. We don't want thumbnails, we want the actual screens. Care to edit your post again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back