Why is there an off topic section of the srb2 forum?

Do you agree?

• The off topic forums should stay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The whole forum should only be about srb2.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalaron

I really don't see why there's a section that's not about srb2, I think the whole forum should be about srb2, the only off topic forum should be disscussion about Sonic The Hedgehog video games.

Basically, an off-topic section keeps forums active. I have seen many forums die upon removing their off-topic section.
So it should stay!

Ironically, this topic belonged in Off-Topic.

Anyway, why do we have an Off-Topic forum? Variety. Talking about nothing but SRB2 gets old, fast, so we break it up with some non-SRB2 posts here and there. I also strongly, STRONGLY disagree with the sentiment that "the only off topic forum should be disscussion [sic] about Sonic The Hedgehog video games", because those kinda suck now. I mean, the old ones are as great as they ever were, but I've kinda lost interest in discussing them. I'd much rather discuss, say, this game right here than I would Sonic 2K6, mostly because we've had that discussion to the point that we're driving it into the ground.

So yeah, that's why we have one. I'm surprised you had to ask, I figured it was common sense.

Then I'd highly recommend you read the FAQ, and any other relevant topics through the Search function before you ask any more questions.

This is a "How do I jump?" topic.

Um, duh. Without off topic, you have a whole bunch of other forums that claim to be THIS ONE except with an off topic forum.

That's just how ridiculous this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back