Terrorist Attack In London, England

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzzzz... Mmf?... Wha?

What happened? I never heard anything...
*checks news*

Ah. This was 51 minutes ago. No wonder.
*goes back to bed*

There are also U.S governement terrorists: their associations are called DMCA, MPAA and RIAA :P

...That's really tasteless right now, tails92. Many people have died or been badly injured. You don't need to make a joke like that.

Today, security is a joke.
I have heard that the terrorits had passed all the controls. Why?
Now, governments thinks more to money than national security... will be of no surprise if these terrorists make an attack also here in Italy.

EDIT: Italy is probably (80%) the next target. Berlusconi, are you ready? :P

tails92 said:
Today, security is a joke.
I have heard that the terrorits had passed all the controls. Why?
Now, governments thinks more to money than national security... will be of no surprise if these terrorists make an attack also here in Italy.

EDIT: Italy is probably (80%) the next target. Berlusconi, are you ready? :P

Perhaps it is. But still, you don't need to mock the deaths of ordinary people. I doubt that, if your family or friends died in those bombings, you'd be making wisecracks.

And, brianv...people like you are part of the reason the world is in the state it's in. Only focusing on what's "fun"...not caring about suffering in other places.

My mom doesn't like the news channels.
And I'm with her.
She says that they absolutely blew the Iraq thing totally out of porportions.
They made it seem that everyone in Iraq hates americans.
Yet, she has seen MANY online blogs by soldiers of the army that state quite plainly... Many of them think we're heroes!
The news only says that because they're focusing on the attacks and bombings.
Anything for ratings. :roll:
And a lot of people are BUYING THIS. Because they do not check their sources!
My mom ALWAYS does a google search with big news. She checks her sources.

Anyway... The only reason she tuned in for the bombings was because someone posted it on the World of Warcraft forums.

At some point, on one of the news channels, which were reporting this terrorist attack, the newscaster woman said "We have some great pictures to show you!"
With a SMILE ON HER FACE.
That's darn near close to saying "We have some awesome pictures to show you of people with serious injuries being driven off in an ambulence! :mrgreen:"
Sure, she might have not meant it like that, but dang it, you do not SMILE about pictures of terrorist attack scenes!

Anyway... My 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back