[Open Assets] SRB2 Riders 2.46.5

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since SRB2 has a startcolour and endcolour thing,

Um, I thought the "endcolor" setting was taken out for 2.0?

Also, I was originally going to make Storm's sprites, being the only one back years ago who bothered to attempt to do so. I didn't get anywhere with them though, unlike with Wave - I never even finished all the rotations for Storm's standing frame.

And clearly since no one else has bothered to go ahead and work on Storm in my place, we probably won't be seeing him in SRB2 Riders anytime soon, for all I know.

Last edited:
I've endlessly been trying to download the source code from srb2.binhoster.com but when I press the link it says: unable to find srb2.binhoster.com. Can someone help?

I've endlessly been trying to download the source code from srb2.binhoster.com but when I press the link it says: unable to find srb2.binhoster.com. Can someone help?

The source core is hosted at Subversion server code.srb2.org, under SRB2/branches/RIDER

Please do not try to download the source code from the SVN repos HTTP URL with a web browser, it will not work.

You don't even use addbot in SRB2Riders, they automatically appear as soon as you go in the level. Though they seem to have been disabled in the version, probably to fix compatibility issues.

The bot code come from the one person, JTE

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

And he's saying why Riders had it, and why it doesn't have it now. The bot code hasn't been properly ported to 2.0.x, hence the lack of it in the current build.

Bots still play the same as the 1.46.4 version. You can see them with a compiled exe that enables them, and pasting back the waypoints from the old version.

What I hated about the waypoints was adding hundreds of these Things all over the map, and then watching a conga line of Speed, Fly, and Power bots. I have a small complicated idea of how to make the next waypoints, but it's at the very bottom of my to-do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back