Wow a new version, lets play--ohwait it's not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
Hello people, I have returned on new's that a new release has been made, well, I just downloaded and installed it just a few minutes ago, I was excited to see what new things are in this version, so, I clicked it to run.......the game runs!....only that my moniter wont display it (this error is from the monitor, not the computer)

Analoog (yes, two "o"s) RGB
34Hz / 75 Hz
Out of Range

Ok, so I took it and put it on a memory stick, went downstairs to play it on my front room pc, which is vista....the game ran, only that none of my keyboard actions wouldn't work, nothing, so I had to Alt+F4 to get out, lets try my mother's laptop....same problem, do you guys have a solution?

on the first PC, I can do everything but see it, on the other 2 pc's not even move =/ ((the 2 PC's are VISTA, the first is XP))

Maybe there´s a problem with Vista? I haven´t got it myself, so I couldn´t tell you for sure.

You could try to change the settings on the config file in your first PC (the XP one), so you start at another resolution (like 1024x768 or something like that).

no, no problem with vista, running it quite fine on vista except for the white space at the bottom of my screen.

light dasher said:
Analoog (yes, two "o"s) RGB
34Hz / 75 Hz
Out of Range

That means SRB2 changed to a video mode that the monitor reported it supported but really doesn't, edit the config.cfg and change the display resolution, or use -width and -height to set it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back