Here's a Suggestion you don't see Everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if it did happen, how would you play the game?

"greenflower zone house window wiping"???

We should make a thread about stupid and nonsensical suggestions for SRB2 like making it compatible with the Eyetoy *Cough* and give it the ability to "draw" maps using a "touch screen" :P

Then again, that would be a spam topic, wouldn't it? *Hides from mods*

JJames19119 said:
and give it the ability to "draw" maps using a "touch screen" :P

That's a good and USEFUL idea, though. It's improbable, but it's not a dumb idea.

I mean, c'mon. HOW would you control the game with the eye toy? The games made for it barely even work right, I highly doubt a SONIC game that is meant to use the keyboard and/or mouse would work right at ALL with the Eye Toy.

The only Sonic minigame EVER put on the Eyetoy sucked, and it was just a Speciial Stage-type thing. SRB2 on the Eyetoy would suck major ass.

app_rejected_big.gif

Shuffle said:
JJames19119 said:
and give it the ability to "draw" maps using a "touch screen" :P

That's a good and USEFUL idea, though. It's improbable, but it's not a dumb idea.

I mean, c'mon. HOW would you control the game with the eye toy? The games made for it barely even work right, I highly doubt a SONIC game that is meant to use the keyboard and/or mouse would work right at ALL with the Eye Toy.

Don't think it's a good Idea?

If the game was EyeToy compatible, The only mini-game that would be good for EyeToy would be Like that Sonic Shuffle Mini-Game where you control the Robot to Squish the other Players.

The Idea for the Game will be Different.

You get to control the Left & Right Legs using the Left & Right arms via EyeToy using Arm lock Technology like the Head lock Technology from EyeToy: Anti-grav.

Plus the game would be a online game with Online SRB2 Players who have a EyeToy plugged in the Camera.

SRB2 Video Chat who also be Possible to chat with other Players.

..that still wouldn't work. You wouldn't be able to jump or turn. Also, your arms would get awful tired having to swing them around CONSTANTLY just to move. :|

And besides, we're having enough trouble getting a fully-working DC version (though the fact we've come as far as we have is impressive). What makes you think a PS2 version, let alone one centered on a gimmicky add-on not everyone will have, would be feasible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back