DDR with Mario?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is now a sell-out. Guess who's next. :wink: Oh wait, NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!111111. :|

omg, its one thing for an admin/mod/staff to post like that, and it usually has a purpose, but a triple post withh no meaning, that couldve been one post... thats just ..... wow man...... :eek:

Farran. Do not triple post. Do not post links that insanely long either, as they stretch the forum tables. Instead, make a link like I have made your post into, so it looks normal.

Oh, I see.

I'm gonna give this DDR Mario (DDmaRio?) thing a shot. After all, everyone thought a Mario RPG game was gonna suck, but Nintendo and Square did a good job with that...

Mario is something of an oddball; toss him into ANY [G-rated] situation, and it'll more than likely fit in with his style.

Of course, it doesn't help that there aren't any more traditional Mario games being made... any NEW traditional ones...

Shadow Hog said:
toss him into ANY [G-rated] situation, and it'll more than likely fit in with his style.
Note that he said G-rated, hence this whole discussion of SSB:M is pointless unless it were a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back