The Doom Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sik said:
No idea about Doom 3, but for Doom 1 and 2 this is very true. The blood made with sprites looks horribly bad and you don't see it flying in the air or something like that :P

That may be true, but with sprites, the gore faces you wherever you go.

I still play doom 2. I can't figure out how to start a server (and join it) though. I use the rickroller all the time, but i never used it against the ghouls...

Naga said:
I found the DooM games boring, to be honest... I never got into them. Probably the lack of advanced features such as "vertical aiming" and "the headshot". The game is about as run and gun as you get. :/

Well, what are you going to expect? The game is really old.

P.S. I'm typing this on a free 15 minute internet thingy in the Singapore airport ^_^

Triangle Trumper said:
P.S. I'm typing this on a free 15 minute internet thingy in the Singapore airport ^_^
Where you going? Well anyway I think Doom 2 was the best. Though I did like ZDoom.

That's almost the same exact thing. unless you were useing the freedoom iwad with zdoom.

Well, I bet nobody will believe me but.....If you have an xbox 360 and xbox live download the doom from the arcade, you can download the demo if you want, and go to the leaderboards. Next, choose multiplayer and deathmatch. Make sure that the filter is on overall. Finally, look at rank #4. It should say Nadjili. Yep, it's me. You see, my dad used to own the old doom Cd and loved it. When I got my 360 I downloaded doom, once again, my dad started to play again. After a while, he started to do lots of deathmatches and stay up to like 3:00 am on SCHOOL NIGHTS! It's cool because now everybody thinks I'm soo good at doom.

How many people does that ranking have? Because seriously, even between two it should be hard. And for what you see, almost all the time who plays is your dad. Wow, your dad must be very good then x_X

Dude, He's sooo good he can beat me in a one on one deathmatch 10 to 4! No joke. It makes me feel like a real noob. :( And I'm really good too.

mikesword221 said:
Triangle Trumper said:
Where you going? Well anyway I think Doom 2 was the best. Though I did like ZDoom.

China. I'm in Shanghai right now, on my uncle's computer. I've already walked on the Great Wall, seen the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven, the Wild Goose Pagoda, the Drum and Bell Towers, the Xi'an Mosque, the Terracotta Warriors, and plenty of odd food, souvenirs, and instruments. Gah, what a mouthful.

In relation to the topic, the third level in my unnamed mod is almost half-done.

I have played all of the doom's, even the not so known final doom on the ps1. They were OK but I don't realy like OTT gore games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back