What are your favorite words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Knux said:
We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. Youwouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you. We've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching, but your too shy to say it. Inside we both know what's been going on. We know the game and we're gonna play it. And if you ask me how I'm feeling, don't you tell me you're too blind see.Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you. We've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching, but your too shy to say it. Inside we both know what's been going on. We know the game and we're gonna play it. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you. Never gonna give never gonna give Never gonna give never gonna give Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you...

Seriously, how could you have set that up any better?

I love that song (Brian Griffin style :3)

But my favorite words are:

Im so hungry i could eat an Orkthogor.

Koopa football player.

Mama luigi.

What the deuce? (from Stewie Griffin)

And THIS IS SPARTA lol

You can find most of these in any youtube poop.xD

Spam. *Horribly killed*
BENBENBEN! *Killed Again*
Uhh... Hmm...
Brawl? *Kicked*
Oh! LEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOOYYYYYY!

nadjili said:
Well I guess you just got owned lol http://ash.justgotowned.com/
lol

Some of those pictures weren't funny at all. Especially the one with the dogs. :(

Anyway, I didn't know they could be in spanish:
Escova,
Chancla,
coughcoughputocoughcough,
la migra,
orale guey

The last one was a mexican/chicano slang term. I'm not mexican.

Some of those pictures weren't funny at all. Especially the one with the dogs. :(
Well I must be very VERY sick and twisted then because the first time i saw it I almost craped my pants. No joke!

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Flaucinauicihilipilification.

And no I did not look those up and copy and paste em.

First 5 Favorite phrases/words...

Way-past-cool!
Wha-di-dja-ha!
What-the-monkey?
Oh-yeah-?
Well...Widja-jigja-wassahuah!

A lot more, but if you want me to list all of them...

Ash said:
Project S.O.L.A.R.I.S. said:
1.) Omnipotence

"To be all knowing"

Good word -- commonly used in conjunction with the mentions of "God", and other gods.
Omnipotence is to be all-powerful. Omniscience is to be all-knowing. Omnipotence, however, has the whole rock problem. If you were omnipotent, could you create a rock so heavy that you could not lift it?

Anyway, my favourite words are the ones that are short yet we couldn't do without. "Is, a, the, and, as, if" and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back